Chapter 3: Sleep

It was nearly night time, the sun was setting as the laminating light of the moon took over the light of the Sun, and soon the terrain shall be covered in darkness. The sky was turning a pinkish orange and yellow, as stars start appearing upon the sky twinkling away for billions of years to later on explode.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Oh my! These dishes were so delicious!" The Queen exclaimed in delight as a satisfied sigh escaped her mouth along with other people doing the same as they just finished their dinner. Dusk was emerging slowly and the dining room was filled with liveliness and chatter as the Queen and the Mother of the estate conversed, the King and the Duke just joined in from time to time, and occasionally make small talk to one another to avoid the awkward silence, while the children just ramble on about magic and stuff that I am too smol brei- Low IQ* to understand. It was nearing night and the red eyed boy's eyes beamed as he just thought of a great plan! He was scheming up to no good. He excused himself from the table and dragged the prince with him towards their mothers who were now just gossiping about bad things towards their husbands.
"And then! He was lik-" The Queen got interrupted as she felt a tug beneath her, she and her friend looked down and saw their two children holding hands. Yuu looked at them with puppy eyes with crocodile tears threatening to fall and said.
"Ne, Mom, Queen Selena? Since we're going to sleep, can Eiji sleep with me in my room~?" He pouted and looked at them with the best puppy eyes he could muster. The prince was left in shock as his cheeks suddenly started heating up, so he faced to his side in an attempt to hide his embarrassment. The two mothers just looked at the sight. 'Holding hands, cute teary face, blushing face.... CUTEEE!' They both thought as blood tried to gush down their nose, but they stopped it from rushing down as they continued admiring the sight in front of them.
"S-Sure! If it's fine with Eiji then go ahead!" They both said in unison and hugged both of them. Yuu laughed as they were both tackled with kissed by both crazy ladies. They soon escaped from their grasps and ran towards Yuu's room, as they both jumped on the cozy queen mattress.

Yuu let out a groan as he felt the impact of his body hit the bed, it was a hassle escaping one death hug, but two?!? As much as he wanted to get chocked by two boobs, two pairs were too much for his poor little cute body. He might as well ascend to heaven. They were both panting heavily cuz they raced towards the bedroom betting on who is faster than who.
"That was awesome! Let's do that again!" He shouted in delight as he hasn't felt this much adrenaline rushing through him from the day he was born. He turned sat up and stared at the prince's panting figure as he tried to regain his composure from running.
Unbeknownst to him, the way he looked at the Eiji looked cute, as if a kitten was curiously waiting for its master. There it was again, what is this feeling he gets whenever he interacts with the younger boy? Was he possessed or something? Or worse, was he cursed?! He didn't know.

"Hey Eiji, follow me! We're gonna miss the best part of the day!" He beamed as he dragged Eiji with him towards the balcony.
"H-Hey! Wait! I can walk you know!" He said a little irritated on how he just drags the prince wherever he wants.
"Oh, sorry..." He lowered his head at the ground. Now the prince felt guilty.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to raise my voice at you..!" He said as he grabbed Yuu's hands. Yuu looked surprised at first with the gesture, but he forgave him as he was right about him dragging him everywhere.
"Come on, we'll miss the sight!" Yuu exclaimed trying to change the subject and escape the Prince's touch. He stared over the balcony along with the prince by his behind. They awed at the sight to behold.
The sky had a beautiful shade of greyish-cyan, pink, red and an orangish-yellow, along with the sun setting between two mountains, it seemed like this scene came out of the movies but it was real. Soon, the sight quickly got overthrown by the night sky, where the stars took the place of the beautiful shades of the sun set. They went back inside a little bummed out as it only lasted for about 5 minutes. Soon, they both fell asleep in each other's embrace as they exhausted themselves too much in just one day. The prince was spooning the shorter boy as he nuzzled into the older boy's chest. They slept peacefully..

.

.

.

.

.

The prince woke up from his slumber when he felt a slight shuffle coming from underneath him, he lifted up the covers and saw Yuu.... Sleeping... In his embrace... And his legs wrapped around his lower regions as his arms wrapped themselves from Yuu's torso. He couldn't resist a urge but smile at the cute boy who was sleeping peacefully in between his arms. He stared for what felt like quite a long time as his face unconsciously started leaning in... His heart raced , his heartbeat increasing in speed as his face got closer and closer to Yuu's face. Now their faces were inches apart, almost kissing. Finally..... He leaned in.... And kissed Yuu on his cheek. (Not those cheeks~ Their 5 and 6 fEr cHriSTs sAke, tOuch sOme grAss y'All, or iS it jUst mE? Okay then, carry on~!) His face turned bright red as he quickly departed his lips from Yuu's cheek after a long 10 seconds. He placed his hand over his mouth and caressed it softly thinking on the action he just done. He felt bad as Yuu was asleep, but it saved him from the humiliation of a reaction from Yuu. He was scared of his reaction if he were awake, would he be disgusted? Would he have enjoyed it? Or would he have just brushed it off like nothing happened. All the possibilities he thought of were negative, until one thought came into mind. His lips departed from his cheek, and Yuu stared at him. He tried to explain and to his shock, Yuu kissed his lips. 'Dang it brain! We're too young for love! And i-is this kind of relationship even a-allowed.. What would father think..' He thought. He shook these negative thoughts and remembered his mother's words. 'Focus on the present, worry about what's happening now and not the future.' Her mother said when he turned 3. He smiled one last time before kissing Yuu's forehead and hugged him, until he fell asleep.

Both boys were asleep soundly in Yuu's bedroom as the moonlight shone upon their faces. Peacefully longing each other's company and deepening the embrace as it nears dawn. Eiji had finally known what he felt on about that panging and stinging feeling in his heart. He had caught feelings for a certain cute black haired, ruby eyed boy. And he has fallen deep, and he couldn't get back up..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.