Chapter 1: A Whole New World!

It was a pleasant morning, somewhere nearby, inside a mansion by the capital, a boy with black hair, scarlet red eyes and with porcelain white skin layed in his bed, he was having a nice dream about kittens surrounding him. All of the sudden, his slumber was disturbed by a lady wearing a maid outfit. "Young master, it's time to wake up! The Duke and Duchess are waiting for you at the dinning table!" The maid shouted through the door while knocking.

"Ngnnnhh~ 5 More minutes Arya!" The boy whined. 'I need my beauty sleep for christ almighty's sake! This woman is killing me everyday!' He thought. Arya bursted through the door with an tick mark on her head. "I'm sorry young master, but that won't do! You have visitors coming today and the Duke ordered to have everyone in top condition today! So please wake up and take a shower. Again, i'm sorry for my rudeness!" She said. Giving in, the boy groggily sat up, rubbing his eyes to readjust his vision, as he yawned. What he didn't know was there was suddenly blood dripping down the maid's nose. 'Too cute! Young Master Yuu, why do you have to do this to me everyday!' She mentally fangirled. Yuu stood up and sloppily walked towards his bathroom as he told the maid to prepare his clothes.

He stripped off his clothes and entered his unnecessarily large bath tub. Upon entering, steamy warm water hit his white skin as he sighed in pleasure. He was living the life. He was 5 at the time, he learned how to walk at the age of 3 and learned how to talk a few months after he started taking his first steps. He was so depressed during that year since he has been gaining a lot of  affection and attention from his family, mostly his clingy father and overprotective older brother.

After he dried himself off trying to not cringe at those depressing memories, he wrapped the towel on his waist and exited the large bathroom, if you can even call it that. He saw his clothes were sat tidily on the bed that was once messy. He wore his red shorts along with his white knee socks and shoes. He looked at the mirror, 'God this body looks so feminine, am I a future trap or femboy or something? ' Yuu thought. He soon wore his upper clothes which also looked good on him, 'Meh, this will do~' He thought as he exited his room. He greeted a few maids and butlers on his way to the dinning room unconsciously smiling at them as well, and being the oblivious boy he was, he was wondering why they would turn their heads to their sides once he greeted them. Soon he arrived in the dinning room.

"Yuu-kun! My darling!" His mother tackled him onto the ground while hugging him.
"M-Mom-! I-I can't breathe–!" He tried to say, and his mother released him from her grasps. "A-Anyways.. Good morning too Niichan! Father!" He beamed. "G-Good morning too Y-Yuu/S-Son" They both greeted. He was confused why everyone was struggling to speak all of the sudden, but nonetheless he sat down to eat.

If he remembered correctly, he was in the novel "Royal SWitch" wherein he was the villain of the novel who dies in an unfortunate way, but he never really saw the ending nor how the plot progressed since the author died before finishing his book, it was really popular solely because of the way the villain died. Originally, Yuu was hated by his family, being abused, harassed and insulted by them. Once he entered High School, he was not known since his birth never reached the public as Duke Rosea, his father, hid this truth away from everyone. He became friends with the capture targets of the Female Lead, Ayaka Dior. Soon, the Female Lead transferred into the school and immediately was the center of attention due to her beautiful charms and "Innocent" act, but in actuality, she wasn't so nice and innocent at all. She was two faced, and hated Yuu thinking he might steal away her capture targets, so she made a plan to frame him and make the targets hate him, in which succeeded and his friendships with the capture targets crumbled. It was there and then he started to get a sudden thirst for blood, as if he'd die if he didn't kill anyone soon. And so, he killed one of the bullies sent by Ayaka and left the corpse to be found by the staff of the school. The female lead took this incident as a chance and framed Yuu yet again, but for murder, in which all other stories, succeeded. He was sentenced to death, but not before he was executed, he unleashed a curse upon the Female Lead as for revenge, in which she will never find true love, and all her lovers will die within a month. And that's how far the plot has gotten before the author died.

He was confused as to why the plot changed, he should be hated by his family despite his appearance. Yet again, this is already a fantasy so what's there to be surprised about.

'Ne, Fumi?' He asked the system.
[Yes master?]
Cringing at the word master, he continued, 'Why has the plot changed? Did you alter something with the story?' He asked curiously.
[Oh! About that, the god of Reincarnation made this world for you to enjoy in, that's why most of the plot changed, but it still has it's own flaws, so be alerted. Is there anything else master?] She asked the boy
'Hmmm, interesting... I wonder how much of the plot changed? Will the FL still be a bitch or- Excuse me, a hag or will her two faced personality will change as well?' He thought.

His train of thought was broken as his father called his name.

"Yuu! Are you even listening?!" His father, Duke Rosea asked a little irritated.
"Ahm- Yes! Could you repeat that father? I didn't quite hear you" The boy with red eyes said with a sheepish smile.
His father let out a sigh, "I said, the Royal Family will visit us during the afternoon, just try and be good terms with the crown prince, okay?" His father sternly said, Yuu nodded.

After finishing breakfast, he went back into his room to mentally prepare himself for a play date with the Crown Prince, one of the capture targets of the FL.

He was thinking of what to do to impress or at least entertain the prince to get on his good side, to avoid death in the near future. His father said they would just stay for 2 days, the Duke and Duchess were really close to the King and Queen, they were childhood friends...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
It was time, he stood by the side of his mother at the entrance of the enormous mansion, he was nervous. He heard a carriage stop by the front, and the door opened. There he was, The King, Queen, and their only son, The Crown Prince.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello~! Really sorry if this chapter was so crap, I rushed it by a lot since it's 11 in the night, and my fingers are dying from typing on phone.