Chapter 25: Truth

Chapter 25: Truth

V was glad when his photoshoots and his fan's comments make him giggly

V was glad when his photoshoots and his fan's comments make him giggly. His schedule was full-packed up right now. He was busy yet he managed to look at his accounts.

Jungkook sighed, he was currently in the Han river, he merely visits this place. He still can remember how Taehyung disappeared in front of him. He takes some pictures, thinking about Taehyung when they went there.

"Jungkook?" Someone deep voice called him.

He set down his camera, turning around, seeing V with a black hat.

"What are you doing here? Someone might see you." Jungkook retorted, roaming his eyes around.

"It's fine, no one will see me." V giggled.

"Aren't you busy?" Jungkook inquired.

"I am but I'm too lazy and exhausted." V pouted.

"That's because you're an idol, what do you expect to be an idol? Always have free time?" Jungkook giggled.

"No, but seriously, I just want some free time." V stated, holding on to the railing.

"I'm sure, your guard looking for you right now." Jungkook sighed.

"I know, but at least, I have a rest. By the way, what are you doing here?" V retorted inquiring.

"Just visiting this place." Jungkook replied.

"Why? Is this place important for you?" V asked curiously.

"Yes." Jungkook replied looking at the river.

"Is that because of someone again?" V asked once again.

Jungkook hums in response, throwing a little piece of a pebble.

"Who is he? Why he is important to you?" V asked due to his curiosity.

Jungkook glanced at him, every part of V's face, was the same as him. V also stared at him before he shooked his head, looking at the sky.

"Do you believe in reincarnation?" Jungkook asked.

"Maybe?" V replied unsurely.

"You won't believe in me if I told you I know someone who reincarnated from the past." Jungkook stated.

"Really? Who is that? That someone unbelievable." V smiled genuinely.

"He is, but do you also believe in time traveler?" Jungkook inquired.

"Is that even exist? Most of that is from the story. I don't believe that is real." V stated.

"My friend told me that he met someone from the past who bumped into the future. My friend also told me maybe he was the one who drags that past person in the future because, for some unknown reason, he also traveled from the past." Jungkook explained.

"Maybes he's drunk or something on that time." V retorted.

"I'm not sure, but I trusted him. Unfortunately, he fell in love with that person. He knew it was wrong but he can't control his feelings. However, fate didn't destine them together because that person has someone waiting for him in the past. He had to let him go because they might get consequences if he continues his love for that someone." Jungkook told him.

"Did he let him go?" V asked, looking at Jungkook.

"He did but it hurts him, that person told him that they will meet in the future. When that person disappeared, he saw everything surrounding him stop for a moment." Jungkook continued.

V remembered something, does what he witness that time was real?

"What happened next?" V inquired, he was really curious.

"Until that person disappeared like an ash and everything started to move again." Jungkook added.

"Wow, that's kinda sad, I hope they met in the future." V wipes some tears in his cheeks.

"They met, We met." Jungkook clearly said as he stared at V's shocked eyes.

"Wuh-what?" V was surprised hearing what Jungkook said. 

"We met, you did your promise but you didn't remember it. How could I love you again if you didn't remember everything? It's hurt me, we met but I'm the only one who can remember it. What about your promise? I waited for you for so long. How can you love me back? It's hard to adjust for me." Jungkook said with tears falling in his eyes.

V was taken aback, he met him just a few days.

"I-I want to hug you when I saw you but I can't just accept the fact because we're total strangers. I-I didn't mean to act like a jerk but if I had to it to push you away and forget my feelings, I will. But you remind me of him, I can't help but fall in love deeper to you." Jungkook added while V was processing his sentence.

"How can you say that? Are you on drugs? You're saying nonsense, are you trying to manipulate me? That won't work on me." V gritted his teeth.

"I know, I know this will happened. But, I'm believing you are him, that necklace. I give that to him, that was a limited one. Thank you for keeping that, I didn't properly saw him wearing that but it suits you. You are beautiful as always, you are naughtier yet cute. Nothing has changed on you." Jungkook stated.

"Suh-sorry, but I don't understand you, this is not a good prank." V responded, biting his bottom lips

"If you think it's a joke, forget it, just act like you didn't hear anything. I'll go now." Jungkook uttered wiping his tears away.

"V, is that you?"

"Oppa!"

"You're so handsome!"

Before V can approach Jungkook to stop him, his fans surrounded him, they were asking for his signature but his eyes were on Jungkook who was walking away from him.

He wants to know if Jungkook was telling the truth but he also thinks Jungkook sounded crazy as if someone will believe in his story. He held the necklace, he doesn't know where it comes from but he just saw it on his neck when he woke up. He knew Jungkook wasn't lying about the necklace, it was a limited edition a year ago.

Only two people have the necklace due to the massive price that no one can afford and he didn't even remember buying it.

He just know that his mom gave it to him and told him that he should keep it because it was important. That's the reason why he keeps on wearing the necklace.