Chapter 9: Trust

Chapter 9: Trust

"I allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I'll be allowed to be in yours

"I allow you to appear in my dreams every night if I'll be allowed to be in yours.”

Jeongguk was still stunned by what happened. He was confused about what it was. That was strange, how that happened. He just hope it was one of his nightmares.

"Prince, the King was looking for you." Eunuch Min uttered while bowing down.

"Tell him I'll go tomorrow, I have something to do." Jeongguk simply replied.

"But prince..."

"Don't you hear what I said? Or do you want me to slit your neck?" Jeongguk threatened with his stern tone.

"I-I apologize, prince, I will tell him." Eunuch Min forthwith replied, leaving the prince alone.

Jeongguk got inside his cabin, he saw Taehyung was laying on the mattress. He removes his mask and sets it down on the desk. He sat down above Taehyung's head, picking up the servant's head and putting it on his lap.

He caressed Taehyung's hair while staring at him. Taehyung was loving his touches, the boy leaning on him.

"Love it" Taehyung muttered with a smile plastered on his lips and his eyes closed.

"I'm glad you love it." Jeongguk smiled.

Suddenly, all his worries faded away seeing how comfortable Taehyung was. Taehyung opened his eyes, looking at the prince's eyes.

"My Prince, I didn't notice you were here." Taehyung uttered sitting down in front of the prince.

"I just came, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to wake you up." Jeongguk replied caressing Taehyung's cheeks.

"It's alright, Jeongguk, besides, I'm not that sleepy yet." Taehyung mumbled while leaning on Jeongguk's touch.

"Do you feel fine now? I'm sorry, I'm late to come and save you." Jeongguk said with a bit of sadness in his tone.

"You don't have to apologize, Jeongguk. At least, you still came and save me. I thought I will die at that moment, I'm so happy to have a prince who will always protect me." Taehyung smiled.

"I will protect you, love, no matter what happened. I will be on your side and I promise, I assure you that it won't happen again. They won't take you away from me, I won't allow them." Jeongguk stated genuinely.

His eyes were full of love, it was obvious that he was in love with his servant.

"Thank you, my prince, for everything and for protecting me. I hope we'll be like this forever. I only want you to be with me." Taehyung said.

He can't help but felt emotional right now. The Prince was in love with him and it was his first time to have someone who truthfully fo what he said.

"Trust me, love, I won't look for someone too. In my eyes, you're the only one who's the most beautiful human I've ever seen. No one can be you and no one will change you in my heart." Jeongguk replied pulling Taehyung's face towards him until their faces were approximately close.

"I trust you, Jeongguk." Taehyung smiled loving the smell of Jeongguk's breath.

"I will make sure that you won't regret trusting me, love. I adore you." Jeongguk uttered.

Taehyung closed his eyes, his hands were on Jeongguk's chest. He was waiting for the prince to kiss him. Jeongguk smiled, his lips crashed on Taehyung's soft ones. He kisses him so gently with full of love.

Taehyung was melting in Jeongguk's kiss. He let out a mewling moan before pulling away. He opened his eyes, staring at Jeongguk's hearty eyes.

"I adore you too, my prince." Taehyung responded.

He hugged Jeongguk tightly, laying his head on Jeongguk's shoulder. Jeongguk smiled, pecking the top of Taehyung's head.

Present

Jungkook was panting heavily, he just notice that he was in his own room. He sighed in relief, at least he was safe.

He shooked his head and get into the bathroom. He groans feeling the stinging pain on his jaw. He took a long bath trying to forget he seem a real dream. He wonders why his jaw hurt if it was just a dream, his jaw shouldn't get hurt.

"Jungkook ah! Get ready, what are you doing? You're already late!" Jin knocked and yelled on the door.

Jungkook was confused, he thought it was still midnight. He didn't expect he will attend his class.

"Jungkook! Are you dead? Why aren't you responding? Are you masturbating? Come on, stop watching porn at least once." Jin yelled once again.

Jungkook shook his head in annoyance.

"I'm done! I'm coming!" Jungkook yelled back standing up on the bathtub wearing the towel around his waist.

He wore his outfit, left the bathroom, and opened the door of his room.

"I'm not watching porn, okay? Please lower down your voice, we have neighbors, they might misunderstand me." Jungkook groans.

"As if you're innocent, come on, let's eat." Jin retorted grabbing Jungkook's collar and dragging him to the living room.

"Can you just be gentle? I just ironed my clothes." Jungkook grumbled.

"Just shut up, you're sound annoying." Jin said and pushed Jungkook on the chair.

Jungkook fixes himself and quietly eats the food.

"Jungkook, I have to ask you something." Jin uttered breaking the silence.

"If that's nonsense, please don't ask me, hyung. You won't get any proper answer." Jungkook replied while munching.

"This is serious." Jin muttered.

"What is it?" Jungkook asked

"When did you go back here?" Jin inquired.

"What do you mean by that?" Jungkook retorted confused.

"When you came back here after your classes, I went to check your room to invite you to eat with me but I didn't see you. I waited on you on the couch but I didn't hear the door open. How did you get inside without making noise?" Jin asked curiously?

"Ah, hyung, you were sleeping tight that time that's why you didn't hear me." Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Maybe you're right, I'm just curious, I didn't see you come out of your room." Jin mumbled.

"I'm done now, hyung, I have to go." Jungkook uttered.

He stood up and left the house since he was already late. He got inside his car so he can go to the university quickly.