Chapter 23: Again

Chapter 23: Again

“I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands

“I fell in love with the way you touched me without using your hands.”

V

sighed in relief, Jungkook was sleeping In his bed and the doctor checked him already. V not gonna lie but he blushed when he saw Jungkook's abs.

"Who is he?" V inquired Jun while still looking at Jungkook, standing on the door.

"I found out he's Jeon Jungkook, newbie photographer, I think I heard his name before." Jun replied.

"I felt like I knew him." V mumbled, scanning Jungkook's face.

Well, in the past 1 year, he forgot about JK, they didn't get attached and Jungkook barely posted something.

"Aish, this shouldn't be happening if you didn't run away from your guards, why did you even run? You know it's too dangerous for you." Jun uttered glaring at him.

"I don't need a guard, no one knows me, hyung." V whines.

"Still, you have to be careful wherever you go, you going to reveal your face, what if someone saw you? They can make issues about you." Jun explained.

"Don't scold me, hyung, my brain hurts." V rolled his eyes annoyed.

"Fine, you win. I have to go, call me if something happens. I had to prepare for your photoshoot" Jun uttered.

V hums, Jun left them alone. He sat down on his bed, looking at Jungkook. For some reason, he felt like he was connected to him. When he saw him panicking, he almost cried that time. He was glad that Jun found him.

He stared at Jungkook, smiling softly. He held Jungkook's hand, he felt strange and he felt the spark. He touches his left cheek, tears falling in his eyes, his heart aching for an unknown reason.

"I'm crazy, I'm crying because of a stranger." V mumbled wiping his tears.

He stood up, walked on the door and he held the doorknob.

"Taehyung, I-I love you, T-taehyung."

V halts when he heard it, he turns around seeing Jungkook mumbling incoherent words yet his eyes were closed. Maybe, he misheard it, he leaves the room, going to the guest room.

Later on, V woke up when his alarm clock rang. He lazily stood up on the bed, washing his face in the bathroom. He remembered, he had a guest last night. He ran out of the guest room to check Jungkook. When he opened the door, the bed is empty and no one was there. No traces of Jungkook.

"He left." V sighed in dismay.

He even checked the room, hoping Jungkook would leave some letters but he didn't find anything.

"He's a jerk." V pouted.

Meanwhile, Jungkook immediately leaves the mansion when he found out that he was in an unfamiliar room. He was now in his bed, hugging his knees, crying silently. He doesn't know what should he feel when he saw Taehyung but he felt pain when he heard Taehyung's name.

He was healing but why does it hurt? Why? Why can't he unlove him? Why can't he forget him? Why does he have to come back like that?

"Jungkook, are you there? I heard the door open earlier, are you okay?" Jin knocked on the door.

Jungkook wipes his tears, clearing his throat.

"I-I'm here, I'm fine hyung." Jungkook retorted.

"Okay, Namjoon called me, he said, you should be prepared for the photoshoot." Jin stated.

"Okay, hyung." Jungkook replied.

Jungkook stood up and went to the bathroom.

"Hyung, I think I'm not ready to reveal myself." V nervously said.

"Huh? Why?" Jun asked as they went in their van.

"What if they won't like me? What if they hate me?" V replied biting his bottom lip.

"Your fans would love to see your face, so don't get nervous, hm?" Jun comforted, caressing V's shoulder.

V sighed, fidgeting his fingers while overthinking.

"Jungkook, be professional, don't be so rude when you meet V, don't show your hate towards him." Namjoon said as they arrived in front of the company where V is.

"Okay" Jungkook simply replied looking around.

"You seem not in a mood, what's wrong?" Namjoon asked curiously.

"Nothing serious." Jungkook replied as they walked inside the company.

"As you said, tell me if you don't feel well." Namjoon added.

Jungkook nodded his head, as they went inside, fate seems like to play with him. He saw Taehyung inside one of the rooms who also saw him.

"Hi, I'm Kim Namjoon---"

Namjoon got interrupted when V came near to them and starts punching Jungkook's chest.

"You are a jerk! How could you do that, huh?!" V snarled still punching Jungkook's chest.

Jungkook simply looked at him, he wasn't wrong, he saw the future Taehyung.

"V, what do you think you're doing? Stop that, you're hurting him." Jun held V's hand

"No, this guy left not even telling it to me. He should've told me first before he leaves, I'm worried." V pouted while looking at Jungkook.

"Why do you care? It's not like you know me so well." Jungkook responded venomously.

V didn't expect the guy he help will speak like that. He's really a jerk.

"Because it'll be my fault if something happened to you! What if you got hurt, huh?!" V inquired growling.

"I'm fine, Now, will you please shut your mouth? You're so annoying, I'm here because of my work not to talk nonsense with you." Jungkook sternly replied glaring at him.

That made V surprised, he helped his guy but why he's so mean? Why he's acting as he hates him so bad.

"I hate you, jerk! I will hate you forever!" V howled grabbing Jungkook's collar.

"Good to hear, I hate you too." Jungkook replied pushing V as he walks away.

V just watched him leave him, going somewhere. Here it is an odd feeling again, he was hurt when he heard that. His heart was clenching, he should be mad because of him but why does it hurt?

"Why are you acting like this? Do you forget me?" V mumbled under his breath as he simply watched Jungkook.

His tears fell which made Jun confused. V barely cried in front of people.