Chapter 3: Beautiful

“Why can’t you just magically pop into my room with me and just cuddle for the rest of the night and kiss my head when I start to fall asleep?”

Taehyung woke up comfortably on the prince's mattress. He opened his eyes, flinching when he saw the pair of eyes of the prince.

"Prince" Taehyung uttered shyly sitting down on the mattress.

"How was your sleep?" The prince inquired, touching Taehyung's right cheek.

Taehyung swallowed hard, internally scolding himself for sleeping in the prince's mattress and subtly leaning on the prince's touch.

"I-I'm fine prince, how about you? Did you sleep? Did I bother you?" Taehyung inquired biting his bottom lips, afraid that he might do weird stuff.

"I did, I sleep peacefully, waking up with you was so beautiful. You always made my day." The prince replied, smiling.

"I'm sorry my prince." Taehyung muttered ignoring the prince's reply.

"You don't have to, you should've changed, there will be a gathering in the castle and I want you there." The prince ordered.

"Why?" Taehyung asked confused.

"Because you're my servant and that's my order." The prince ordered.

Taehyung nodded his head as he left the prince's room.

"He isn't real?" Jungkook asked himself still looking at Taehyung's photo.

"Who's isn't real?" Yoongi inquired sitting Jungkook in the cafeteria.

"No one." Jungkook sighed closing the book.

"You reading that?" Yoongi inquired.

"Why? Did you know this?" Jungkook asked back.

"Yeah, that book interests me a lot, there's some curiosity about that book." Yoongi replied.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook inquired confused.

"They didn't tell the prince name but the servant almost pronounces it, it was like J-J-Jeong-- ah nevermind. I remember they both died in the end, their love story seems wasn't completed and it was tragedy romance." Yoongi explained.

"Servant and prince? Isn't that allowed back then?" Jungkook asked curiously.

"Yes, wait why are you curious? You hate history, right?" Yoongi inquired munching his food.

"Nothing, I'll go now." Jungkook sighed, leaving Yoongi alone.

Yoongi watched Jungkook leave him.

"Prince, you seem reincarnated like me."

Smirked plastered on his/her face when he/she saw Jungkook coming out of the cafeteria.