Chapter 22: Bumped

Chapter 22: Bumped

“This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another

“This is a thank you for every hour we have spent together, for every kiss, for every embrace, and for every tear shed for one another.”

After more than a year passed.

Jungkook was a photographer, he already graduated with honors. It's been a year since what happened to him. About moving on, he can still remember Taehyung's face, however, his hyungs didn't know about Taehyung's existence like everything was just him and his hyungs. Every moment with Taehyung went gone like how he left.

He was currently in his room, thinking about the next place for his project.

"Jungkook, I found something interesting." Namjoon barged inside Jungkook's room.

"What is it, hyung?" Jungkook sighed leaning his back on the chair, turning around to look at Namjoon who was sitting on his bed.

"The experts found something odd. They saw 2 skeletons hugging each other but they were both boys and they believe the skeleton was from a long decade ago." Namjoon explained.

"So?" Jungkook replied confused.

"Don't you get it, a long time ago, LGBT wasn't created yet, they believed it was a sin. That was confusing." Namjoon stated.

"Hyung, I'm not interested in that, I rather want to think about my project than that shit you're talking about." Jungkook sighed turning around the chair.

"Fine, by the way, do you already receive the email?" Namjoon asked changing the topic.

"What email?" Jungkook inquired confused not even glancing at him.

"Of V's manager, didn't I tell you that they want you as their photographer because V was planning to reveal himself?" Namjoon replied.

"About that, I declined it." Jungkook retorted.

"What? Why?!" Namjoon inquired as he stood up on the bed.

"You know I hate him, I don't want to work with him." Jungkook replied, rolling his eyes.

"Be professional, I know you hate him but that doesn't mean you won't accept their offer. You don't have a reason to hate him." Namjoon sighed.

"I just don't like him, hyung, geez, why does he have to cover his face? I believe he's ugly." Jungkook mocked.

"Unfortunately, you can't decline their offer because I told them you agreed with their offer. The email is about the photoshoot." Namjoon snickered.