~ Chapter 53 ~

Jimin pov

I'm in the kitchen with Jin hyung. We're hungry so we cooked some ramen.

Jimin : Hyung I'll go ask Jungkook if he wants to eat

Jin : Okay good

I made my way to his bedroom and found it dark. I turned on the light and walk a little further as I didn't saw him on the bed. I make a turn and my eyes widened as I saw Jungkook laying on the floor in a pool of blood.

Jimin : Jungkook!!

I run to him and saw his wrist. No it can't be...

Jimin : Jin hyung!!!! Come here fast!!!

I shout while my trembling hands took my handkerchief.

Jin : Why the hell are you shouting- Jungkook!!! What's wrong Jimin?!!!

He run towards us and tied the handkerchief around his wrist.

Jimin : I-I don't know he-..he

Jin : Jimin call the others now! We need to take him to the hospital!

We stopped the bleeding while waiting for the others. After they arrived they were just as shock as us. We didn't know Jungkook would do this. We arrived at the hospital and the doctor immediately treat him.

Doctor : We already stopped the bleeding and luckily nothing serious. He might be weak when he woke up. Also don't leave him alone and keep sharp tools away from him. I also need to know what happened before he did this. Please cooperate

Then Jin and Namjoon hyung went with the doctor while the rest of us sitting beside Jungkook bed. After a while the doctor come back with them.

Doctor : I've confirmed that..Mr Jeon has a thantophobia by listening to his past.

Suga : What the hell is that

Doctor : Thantophobia is a fear of losing someone you love. This can cause the person to lose his sanity and being emotionless.

Hoseok : Is there any way to prevent him from doing this thing again?

Doctor : There's no better cure than his wife. But since you guys are close to him too...it might work. Be with him all the time and talk to him even if he doesn't reply or react to anything. Don't let him blame himself for all of this. He might refuse to eat and do anything so I hope you guys can handle it well. If there's anything wrong just call me

Hoseok : Alright thank you so much

Author pov

After a few hours Jungkook finally open his eyes. He blinked his eyes a few times trying to adjust with the light.

Taehyung : Hyung! Jungkook has woke up!

The others standing beside his bed while Jungkook's head is spinning badly.

Jungkook : Why is...my wrist feel numb

The others look down not meeting his eyes.

Jungkook : What happened... where's y/n

Namjoon : Y/n is in her ward Jungkook. Don't you remember anything before you fainted?

Jungkook tried to recalled everything that happened to him and after a few minutes he remembered it. He looks at his hyung with eyes widened cause he knew they hate it if he did this. Back then they always warned and forbid him from doing this kind of thing.

Jungkook : H-Hyung I-...

Before he could finish his sentence Jin stormed out of the room. He knew Jin is disappointed in him. He felt bad for doing this to them knowing they're worried about him so much.