~ Chapter 47 ~

Jungkook pov

I was waiting for her while sipping the wine. I didn't want to let her go alone but she keeps insisting me not to come. I don't want her to think I'm invading her privacy or didn't trust her that's why I sit back. She's supposed to come back now so I was about to call her but two of my men came to me.

Jungkook : What is it

The man : Uh...earlier when you were not with her...there was a man around her age went to sit beside her.

I take a deep breath before asking and glaring at them.

Jungkook : What did he do

The man : They talk with each other for a while but Miss Y/n look so uncomfortable. When Miss Y/n get up he grabbed her wrist so that's when we came.

Jungkook : And you're telling me just now?!

The man : S-Sorry boss we-

I didn't let them finish their sentence as I run as fast as I can to the restroom. I have a feeling that something is not right..oh God please don't let anything happen to her. I arrived and opened the door harshly not caring it's women restroom. She's not here...all the cubicle is empty too. Fuck Jungkook how can you let her go alone. I was about to walk away from there to look at the CCTV this place but something on the floor caught my attention. I walk a little further and pick it up. My heart is beating like crazy now... I realized it was..y/n's clutch. My eyes went to the door besides me..with a shaking hand I pull the door knob but it's locked...my eyes widened cause I get a strong feeling that y/n is in there. Without thinking I kick the door hardly. After two times kicking the door got opened and I swear what I saw is something I really don't want to witnessed as long as I'm still alive. There I saw y/n struggling with a man on top of her kissing her forcefully while his hand touching every part of her body. I'm the only one that supposed to touch it. It's mine only. The demon inside me has woke up. I didn't see anything except the man now.

I stormed towards them and pull him by his collar before landing a punch on his jaw. He fall from the bed so I waste no time and kick his stomach hardly. I punch his face non stop not caring if I break his nose or his teeth. It's what I wanted. I'll break his face with my own hand.

Jungkook : FUCKING *punch* BASTARD * punch* HOW DARE YOU *punch* TOUCH HER *punch* YOU PIECE OF SHIT *punch* SHE'S MINE *punch* I'M GONNA KILL *punch* YOU MOTHERFUCKER *punch*

I get up and pull out my gun before shooting his leg. Not yet... I won't kill him right away. I'm gonna let him see hell. I step on his leg at the exact place where I shot him. He screamed in agony making me add more pressure in it. I bend down and punch his jaw again and again. Suddenly I was pulled back and a hard slap landed on my face.

Jimin pov

We went to the table back but didn't saw Jungkook and y/n. Maybe he take her somewhere. But I saw two bodyguard and I think it's Jungkook's man. So I ask them and they told me everything. I could know what's going on by now.

Jimin : Shit! Hyung! Let's go!

They all follow me running to the restroom. Restroom is empty but we heard a gunshot making our eyes widened. We run fastly and stopped at one broken door. Our eyes widened seeing Jungkook mercilessly stepping on a guy leg. We all run to him and try to pull him back and call him but it all went to vain. Fuck...his dangerous side has came out. I look around and my eyes land on y/n that were curl up at the corner of the room. She's trembling so hard and by the look of her dress I understand now. Jungkook's not gonna stop...

Jin : Jeon Jungkook enough!

Taehyung and Hoseok try to pull him but got pushed to the back. He's really dangerous now...he doesn't see or hear anything anymore. I and Namjoon run to y/n who's continuously sobbing with her hand covering her face. I try to remove her hand slowly only to get push away.