~ Chapter 15 ~

Y/n pov

We arrived and he open the door for me. I got out and thank him. He just nod and said takecare then drove off. I sigh and start working. After I finish I go back home and watch some kdrama. I already ate at the cafe.

Jungkook pov

I just chilling on my bed. I can't wait anymore. I want her to be with me all the time. Why do I need to wait to have her? I'm a mafia boss. I can do anything I want. No one can stop me. Not even her. I sigh and decided to call my hyungs. They arrived and here we are in the meeting room.

Jungkook : Guys you know.... I don't want to wait anymore

Taehyung : What do you mean kook

Jungkook : Let's just take y/n

Jin : Are you crazy? What's up with you? We're doing good until now

Jimin : Yeah she's being comfortable with us and even you. Let's just wait kook I'm sure it's gonna work

Jungkook : But I want her with me all the time

Namjoon : You have to be patient. Just a little bit okay. You said you don't want her to hate you

I sigh and mumbled fine. Then I got a phone call and I answer. It was one of my guard.

Guard : Boss this pervert keep saying things about miss y/n

Jungkook : I'll be there

Then we all went to the basement to see him laughing while calling y/n names. Is he crazy? Isn't he just some pervert?

Mr Lee : Ta-ke me..to her..I want..to fuck..her..just once..her body...is tempting..

Jungkook : What the fuck did you just said you disgusting shit. No one can touch her she's only mine.

Mr Lee : HAHAHAHA you...you think..she want..you.. she's..just like...those gold digger...you know...why? cause... she agreed to...be my.. sugar ba-

I didn't want to listen anymore so I punch him. Blood coming out of his mouth.

Jungkook : What..what the fuck are you saying

Mr Lee : You...are.. pathetic...we planned this..you know! HAHAHAHA she.. wanted your money... that's why...she put an act....looking so.. scared

My body went completely numb hearing that. I know my baby won't do something like that. But somehow my body reacted to his word and I froze there. Then jimin and hoseok hyung beat him. I just stand there not knowing what to do.

Jimin : You are the one that pathetic man. You think we believe your dirty word? Hell she's not even one percent same like you described

Mr Lee : You.. don't... but my word...seem to... effect him

Then everyone turn to me who's standing froze there

Taehyung : Don't tell me you believe his words?

Jungkook : Kill him

I just speak without any emotion and went from there.

( Slight 18+ )

I take a bath and go to the club. I just want to get drunk now. I go inside the club and order drinks. I drink out of anger and I don't even know why. My eyes wondering around suddenly a girl came and put his hand on my chest. She rubbed a circle on my chest and sit on my lap. If I'm in my sense I probably have killed her for touching me. But I'm not in my sense right now and my hormones are getting crazy. She keep seducing me showing her cleavage in front of my face.

I groan and dragged her to the VIP rooms. What I didn't notice is that she leave a few hickeys on my neck. I'm not in my right mind at all. I don't know why but my body are screaming for pleasure now. Why am I so horny now? I unbuckled my belt and throw it away while that woman is grinding herself on me. She unbuttoned my shirt while I take off my boxers. But I didn't let her take off my shirt as I grab her by arms and made her kneel. I immediately shove my d*ck inside her mouth. She's doing her work while I'm a moaning mess. I grab her hair and pull her more close.

Jungkook : A-ahh like that y/n mmhh

( The one who said she won't write smut.....a little ok...)

That girl stop and look at me with a 'wtf' face.

Jungkook : Just do your work whore I'm paying you later

Then she continue it after a while I cum and wear my pants. I throw money at her face and get out of the room. I drive in God knows what speed. I arrived and get out slamming the door shut. I run and reach the door. I press the doorbell like a mad person. Who said I'm done? No I'm not satisfied with that slut. I don't know why but my hormones are really crazy tonight. I definitely not in my sense right now. My breathing are so heavy.

She open the door and I look at her for a good one minute just staring at her soul. That's it I immediately push her inside and smash my lips on hers. I kiss her in a rough way like a hungry person. I kick the door close and push her to the wall. My lips never leave hers. This lips is so tempting and it goes perfectly with mine. Her clothes didn't help me either. My hormones are going more crazy right now and her scent just add fuel into it.

TBC