~ Chapter 16 ~

Y/n pov

After an hour watching kdrama I went to take a bath. I change and went to the kitchen. Suddenly I heard a doorbell and it's not normal at all. Can't the person wait for a second? Is it necessary to break the bell? I open it and shocked at the view in front of me.

There standing Jungkook looking like a mess but a hot mess. His four button of shirt is unbuttoned and it give me a clear view to that perfect build chest. He's panting and his breathing are heavy than usual. He's staring deep into my soul and honestly it's so hot. But I could see lust in his eyes.

( Your nightwear )

After a minute we stared at each other he caught me off guard by suddenly push me inside and grab me by the back of my neck

After a minute we stared at each other he caught me off guard by suddenly push me inside and grab me by the back of my neck. He started kissing me roughly like a hungry beast. My eyes widened as I froze there. He close the door and pinned me to the wall not breaking the kiss. I didn't know but my body reacted to his touch and I kiss him back. He started to pulled me closer to him while I wrapped my arms around his neck.

( She's not that innocent after all. Sorry hehe )

After five minutes I tap his shoulder cause I ran out of breath and he pulled out from that hungry kiss looking deep into my eyes. Then my eyes fell to his neck and my heart broke seeing his neck covered with a few hickeys. I know what he want now...I slowly unwrapped my arms and take a step back while chuckle bitterly.

So I am just a replacement for his desire. He used me....those hickeys must be from his girlfriend or something. Tears build up in my eyes just waiting to fall down knowing I'm just someone to fullfil his needs. Well all my life have been like this. No one wanted me for who I am. They just used me and throw me away. I didn't had a friends now doesn't mean I've never had it all my life. I've had one before. But she just used me and betrayed me. Since then I thought I didn't need someone and no one wanted to be with me truly anyways.

When I found Jungkook I thought he's different from them. I thought he sincerely care about me. But here he is came to my house just because he need my body. I glared at him with my teary eyes and walk away. But he again grab my arms and pinned me to the wall. I struggled in his arms and started getting scared when he speak in a deep husky voice.

Jungkook : Where are you going? Fix this

He referred to his boner that are hard now. I just standing there froze seeing it. He suddenly pull my face to him and slam his lips on mine again. He kiss me harshly and push me to the couch hovering over me. I could feel his bulge against me and I'm really scared to death now. I regret knowing him now. He is not the Jungkook I know. I push him but ofc he's more stronger than me so it doesn't effect him. Then he pinned my hands to the couch and I'm struggling to escape him. My eyes already shed tears but he doesn't care and attacked my neck leaving hickeys. I scream and begging him to stop.

Y/n : J-jungkook pl-please...s-stop

Jungkook : Why baby... didn't you want this ?

Y/n : N-no jung-kook s-stop please

But he just look at me with no emotion and suck my skin again. I scream in pain cause he's sucking it harshly. I feel helpless. After a minute I feel like he stop and it's gotten heavier. I think he pass out. I sigh in relieved and push him a little. I get up from the couch and wiped my tears. I went to the kitchen and drink some water. I don't want to believe that Jungkook did this to me. I look at him and about to cry again but I stop myself. Should I leave him here? What would happen if he woke up tomorrow? I shrugged it cause I'm really tired now. I take a blanket and cover him with it. Then I went to my room and trying to sleep.

Morning

Y/n pov

I woke up early cause I didn't want to face Jungkook. I quickly do my morning routine and get changed. Then I remembered those hickeys he gave me. I applied makeup to cover it and let my hair fall. I went out of my room and see him still sleeping there. I just went out not wanting to stay any longer.

( This is what you wear )

I walk to the college and I'm about to cry remembered about last night

I walk to the college and I'm about to cry remembered about last night. How could he do this to me? What did I do to him to deserve this ? Why my life have always been like this....at college I fear Baekhyun and now Jungkook too? Where can I be safe then? Wait...if Jungkook like this I shouldn't get closer to his members. What if they are the same? Even if they're not I don't want to have anything to do with Jungkook anymore.

TBC