~ Chapter 28 ~

Y/n pov

My body are shaking hard now and the pool of blood made me want to throw up. Tears are making their way down my face. The sight in front of me is too scary to look at. I covered my mouth and without knowing I scream loudly that the whole mansion could hear it.

All of them got startled and look at where I was standing with my leg trembling. They all look at me with a shocked face and mostly Jungkook. He looks like he fear something. Then he started taking steps towards me while calling me.

Jungkook : Y-Y/n it's not what it looks like-

Y/n : No! D-Don't...c-come near m-me

I stutter while back away but he take a step towards me again.

Jungkook : B-baby please don't be scared- y/n?!

His words got cut off with me suddenly started breathing heavily.

Jin : Jungkook I think she is having panic attack!

Jungkook run towards me grabbing my both shoulder.

Jungkook : Y/n! Baby look at me!

He cupped my face but my eyes never leave that body. My breathing got heavier second by second.

Jungkook : Y/n! Take a breath...baby please look at me!

But all of his screaming went in vain as my eyes still got stuck to that dead body. Namjoon and Jin understood and stand in front of that body to block me from seeing it.

Jimin : Jungkook get her out of here!

Jungkook was about to pick me up my vision got blurry and everything went black.

Jungkook pov

I was about to pick her up but she suddenly grabbed my shoulder and was about to fall but luckily I caught her. She fainted in my arms. I quickly carry her bridal style and run to our bedroom. All of them follow me. I placed her on the bed gently before yelling panickly.

Jungkook : Call Mr Han right now!!

Mr Han is my personal doctor and the most professional doctor ever. After a while he arrived and immediately check on y/n. I'm far more than worried now. If anything happened to her I won't forgive myself.

Mr Han : Her body is weak but nothing serious. Enough rest could help. Just make sure she doesn't do any hard work and take a good rest. Make sure she eat healthy food and give her the medicine on the nightstand. She will wake up after two or three hours.

Namjoon : Thankyou Mr Han

Then he lead Mr Han out of the room. Nothing's going on my mind right now. My baby...my baby fainted because of me..she has saw something that I wish she never saw. What if she leaves me now? Only one thing that I fear in my life. Fear of her leaving me...

My eyes are getting teary at the thought. Maybe they noticed it and Tae hyung pulled me into a hug.

Taehyung : Kook don't cry she will be okay I promise.

Jungkook : H-hyung what...if she l-leaves me after...this

Jin : No she won't. Now you go get changed and just stay beside her until she wake up. Don't think too much ok

I just nodded and they all went out of the room. I went to change my clothes and lay beside her caressing her hair. I kiss her knuckles and caress her cheeks lovingly.

My poor baby..she shouldn't witnessed all of that...she has a very soft heart ever. She must've been in a trauma after seeing all of that. The thought of her being scared of me made my heart clenched. I don't know what to do if she leaves me after this. I know I'm being selfish for a soft girl like her but I won't let her go. My eyes got teary again seeing my baby this weak. I kiss her forehead, eyes, nose and lastly I pulled her in a soft kiss. I take her hands in mine holding it tightly afraid that she would leaves me. I keep staring at her beauty but I didn't realize when I closed my eyes too while admiring her.