~ Chapter 34 ~

Jungkook pov

Ahh my head hurts.. I fell asleep on the couch in my office while working last night. Suddenly my phone ring and it's my right handed man, Sehun. I take the call while laying back on the couch massaging my head and eyes closed.

Jungkook : Hmm what

Sehun : Boss did you forgot about today meeting? It's important

Jungkook : Hmm what time is it

Sehun : It's 9 am in the morni-

Jungkook : Holy shit! Why didn't you called me earlier!

I immediately get up and rushing to the bedroom. Suddenly I remembered about yesterday. Ahh but my clothes are in there. Hm? It didn't locked? I enter slowly and saw my baby still sleeping. Oh she looks so pretty it made me want to kiss her- wait the fuck Jungkook you're late control yourself for a goddamn minutes!

Then I rush to the bathroom and take a shower then change into my work attire. I grabbed a notepad and a pen then write something fastly. I placed it on the nightstand and kiss her forehead then immediately rushing outside to my car and speed off to my company.

Y/n pov

I got woke up with a knock on the door. I answer with a hoarse voice then a maid come in. I noticed Jungkook is not here...where did he sleep last night..

Maid : Mrs Jeon I brought your breakfast.

Y/n : Thankyou.. I could have come down by myself

Maid : Sir asked me to

Y/n : Umm where is he

Maid : Sir already gone to work. He's rushing cause it's late already

I just nodded and thank her again. After done eating I was about to placed the tray on the nightstand but noticed a note.

Love I need to go to work today so take care of yourself and don't do any work ok. Make sure to eat your breakfast, lunch and dinner on time. Just ask the maid if you need anything. Love youuu<333

I would be lying if I said I didn't melt by those caring side of him but no he's a killer.

The rest of the day I'm just inside the room. There are times when I wanted to help the maid but they're so stubborn to let me. So I'm at the garden right now. It's the most beautiful place here. It's filled with many types of flower and make me calm. Suddenly there are guard come to me.

Guard : Mrs Jeon this parcel was sent for you

Y/n : Huh? I didn't order anything..

Guard : Oh it's from sir

Y/n : Ahh thanks

He bowed to me and left. What could this be? I went to the bedroom and sit on the couch opening the parcel. I found a red rose? And a note too.

Princess please wear this dress for tonight. I want to take you out for a dinner date. I'll come pick you up at 7 pm.

I open another box and found a dress with heels and a matching earring. I'm excited cause...you know why... it's dinner outside! I feel like I'm going to rot in here. I immediately went to take a shower and get ready. I wear a little makeup to go well with this dress and let my hair fall. I wear lip gloss since it's night makeup. A little glitter eyeshadow and I wear the earrings. Spray my perfume and done.

( Your dress )