~ Chapter 32 ~

Y/n pov

My eyes widened hearing him. Don't tell me he's gonna kill that man right...

Y/n : Jungkook...

He didn't answer or spare a glance at me. His jaw clenched are enough to know that he's mad. I just look out the window trying to calm down. I'm done... I can't went out of the mansion again. I'm scared thinking what he would do next..

We arrived at the mansion and I just want him to speak something cause he's more scary when he's silent.

Y/n : Why...you brought me here...

I just mumbled it but I flinch hearing his voice.

Jungkook : Then do you want to go to that man house?!

Y/n : J-Jungkook it's not like that-

Jungkook : Get out

He went out of the car and walked to me opening the door. But I just sit there looking down so he grabbed my hands and pulled me out dragging me into the mansion. It's hurt and he's so fast making it hard for me to catch up. We ended up at his bedroom and he let go of my hands but didn't turn to me. He's breathing heavily I could see he's holding his anger. But when he turn to me he gave me the most sharp glaring making me speechless. Like he control me with those eyes. He speak with a deep voice only to make me more nervous.

Jungkook : What are you doing there

Y/n : T-Taehyun asked me to join his friends party there..

Jungkook : Who allowed you to wear this kind of outfit

Y/n : I can wear anything I want.. I don't need anyone permission

He chuckled and walk closer to me with his hand tugged in his pocket.

Jungkook : You must be forgetting this..but...I will remind you..you're Jeon Y/n...my wife right?

I didn't said anything so he tilted his head a little.

Jungkook : Am I wrong?

Y/n : N-no..

Jungkook : Hmm... you're my wife then what the fuck are you doing there without my permission?!

I flinch when he suddenly yelling. He come closer and caress my hair.

Jungkook : Listen here carefully...you are married to me..who the hell gave you the right to went to a club with other man? You let other man touch what's mine. How many times should I tell you? That you're fucking mine and no one can look or touch what's mine!!! You don't know it yet didn't you? Let me tell you something...

Jungkook : I don't like sharing what's mine

He whispered in my ear and licked my earlobe.

Jungkook : You need a punishment sweetheart..so that you never repeat this again

I look at him with fear and back away. But he pulled me to him and slammed his lips on mine. I push him but it all went to vain since he's stronger than me. He's kissing me hungrily like he has yearn this for ages. Soon I tapped his shoulder cause I ran out of breath. He break the kiss and rest his forehead on mine. Both of us are trying to catch our breath. He caress my lips with his thumb and mumbled.

Jungkook : Ahh I can never get enough with this lips. I miss this so much

He then smashed his lips on mine again kissing me roughly. While he's busy kissing me I suddenly recalled what he said. He missed my lips not me.... unknowingly tears fall down to my face and I push him with all my might making him stumbled a little. I wiped my lips with the back of my hands.