~ Chapter 48 ~

Mention of blood, killing, torturing

Jungkook pov

I walk to him with a slow steps and stopped right in front of him. He's chained to the wall with blood all over his face made me satisfied.

Baekhyun : Who the hell are you!! Let me go!!

Jungkook : Ah...sorry I forgot

I take off my mask and his eyes widened seeing me.

Jungkook : You know me right

Baekhyun : ..J-Jeon.. Jungkook

Jungkook : If you know who I am...you must know... I don't like sharing what's mine!!

I growl before kicking him right on his nose.

Jungkook : Hoseok give me that thing

He gave me the bottle making me smirk looking at my prey. I bend down in front of his face and show him the bottle.

Jungkook : Do you....know what is this??

He looks at the bottle for a minute before widening his eyes and struggling to break the chain. I let out a satisfied laugh seeing my prey panicking.

Jungkook : If you know what is this... it'll be more fun then

Baekhyun : Fuck! Let me go! You're gonna regret this!!

Jungkook : For what? Killing you? Never in my life I will regret it. Instead I'm proud of myself

I get up and back away from him. I walk to the table nearby and choose my knife.

Jungkook : You know....you made a very bad mistake...why would you touch her if you know she belongs to me? Poor you...now who's gonna save you from me?

Baekhyun : You monster!!

I turn and walk to him. I bend down in front of him and caress the knife in front of him face.

Jungkook : This is...my favorite knife you know...but...I would love it more if your blood on this

Baekhyun : Fucking psycho!!!

As soon as he shouted I grabbed his shoulder and stabbed his thigh. He scream loudly and the blood flowing out of his skin making me smirk.

Jungkook : This hand...touch her body right?

I wear my gloves before took the bottle and open it. I didn't waste any time and just let the liquid fall all over his right hand. He screamed in agony making me satisfied and my laugh echoing the room.

Jungkook : This is what you get for touching her you piece of shit

Jin pov

We've prepared for the worse. We know for sure Jungkook won't stop tonight. He has released the demon inside of him that's mean even we can't do anything to stop him. I scrunch my nose as the acid touch his hand. His hands were burning and look so bad. But at least we know for sure that this side of him won't come out in front of y/n.

Jungkook pov

I took my knife and stabbed his left hand. His scream just make me more satisfied with my action. I dropped the knife and took off my gloves.

Jungkook : You kiss her....with this mouth right?

With that I punch him mercilessly. I focused on his mouth and jaw only. I keep punching him not caring blood splattered everywhere. I break his teeth making me smirk.