~ Chapter 27 ~

Y/n pov

I tried to search for my phone at the bedroom but didn't found it. Then I decided to borrow from one of the maid. I went to the living room and saw a maid cleaning there.

Y/n : Umm excuse me

She turn around and immediately bow to me.

Maid : Yes Mrs Jeon do you want me to help you with anything?

Y/n : No no I just wondering if you can lend me your phone for a while?

Maid : Sure Mrs Jeon. Here you go

I thanked her and walk to the bedroom. Then I realized who do I should call?! Obviously I don't want my aunt and uncle involved in this. I don't have any friends either. Taehyun! Wait no... it's not like I remember his number arrghh..should I just ask him if I could go to college? It won't hurt to try right..

I search for his contact and found it. I bit my lip waiting for him to pick up. Then I heard he speak with the coldest voice ever.

Jungkook : Who is it

Y/n : Umm Jungkook.. it's me

Jungkook : Oohh yes princess do you want anything? Tell me

Seriously this man his duality is killing me. He changed to lovely and excited voice within a sec.

Y/n : Can I...go out?

Jungkook : Why princess are you bored?

Is it even needed to ask?

Y/n : Yeah can I go to the college-

Jungkook : No you can't

Y/n : Jungkook please I promise I won't run away. I just go to class and go back home please.

Jungkook : No y/n you don't understand. It's dangerous out there.

The heck is he talking about I've been living my life out there for a long time and not even a scratch happened to me.

Y/n : It doesn't make sense Jungkook all this time I'm fine so what's the different now?

Jungkook : It make sense when you become my wife. Also if I said no then no learn not to talk back at me.

There he goes again. I'm tired of all of this. I just scoffed and end the call. I hugged my knees and without knowing my eyes shed tears. Who would be fine if they know they can't go out anymore? On top of that I have to obey everything he said without any complain. Am I his pet? He left for work and then come back controlling me as he want. What wrong did I do to deserve this. I sit in that position for a while trying to calm down.

I went downstairs and saw the same maid. I gave her the phone back and thanked her. Then she serve me a lunch. It looks appetizing but yeah I eat quietly alone. I didn't do anything much today. After lunch I watch kdrama at the bedroom. I prefer here cause this mansion full of guards and their gaze just making me uncomfortable. I decided to finish the series that I've watched before.

Jungkook pov

Currently I'm in the car with the others heading back to the mansion. Well they want to meet y/n that's why they're following me back.

Jin : Jungkook when are you going to  take y/n to honeymoon?

Jungkook : I'm planning it but I have so many thoughts so I think I'll just settle it later. I'm worried it might not be safe.

Hoseok : Don't worry I'll settle it for you

After a while we arrived at the mansion. We enter and they all head to the living room. I thought y/n would be upstairs so I went there but didn't found her. I decided to ask the maid but when I went to the kitchen I saw something I don't like.