~ Chapter 10 ~

Jungkook pov

I arrived at my mansion and walk to the living room seeing all my members there. I smirk and said

Jungkook : Let's get to work shall we?

Then we went straight to the basement where they kept that bastard. They chained him to the wall and he's looking terrible now with the blood all over his face. I went to him and take out my gun pointed it at his head. He's trembling in fear now but remembering y/n tremble earlier just made my blood boiled and I harshly hit his face with the gun. Blood coming out of his mouth and I'm having fun seeing him like this. Ofc I won't easily kill him after what he had done to y/n. I'm gonna torture him until I feel satisfied. I told jimin to start torturing him cause he's the best at torture people so I'm gonna enjoy watching it. But I'm gonna kill him myself.

After a few minutes I ask jimin to stop. I smirk evilly looking at his condition right now. Jimin for sure is the best. I went to him and punch him hard as I said

Jungkook : You dare to touch what's mine you bloody rascal. You make her cried and that's the last thing I've ever wanted. No one can touch her or even look at her. How the fuck can you be a teacher. Tell me how many times you look at her in a bad way huh ?! Fucking answ-

Mr Lee : What...can I..do...her..body is really hot and look... at those..curves she has. It make....me wanna...fuck her.. right there..and..explore every...inch of-

Jungkook : *punch* fucking *punch* bastard *kick* how dare *punch* you talk *punch* like that *punch* about her?! You want to talk even in this condition?! That freaking mouth of yours really need to shut up. The fuck you even cut my words?! You doesn't know who am I right?

Mr Lee : What....c-can...you do... anyways.... she's...just...a slut...like...the others....you... didn't...see what... happened...from...e-earlier

That's it I lose control and beating him badly. How dare he called my baby a slut?! I didn't hear anything now as I beat the shit out of him. The chain even broke and he already fall down at this rate but I could care less as I just beating him not looking at anywhere else.

Jin : Jungkook that's enough he already fainted

Hoseok : Yeah kook tomorrow we have the project to do. Let's just leave him for now and kill him later

Suga : Jungkook enough!

Suddenly someone held me back and it's jimin hyung.

Jimin : Jungkook get back to your sense now!

Then I immediately come back to my sense. I take a deep breath and just went from there. I clean myself and lay on my bed. What does he mean by I didn't see it from earlier? Ahh I can't trust what that bastard said. Tomorrow I'll get to see y/n again. I smiled and went into a deep slumber.

Next day

Y/n pov

I open my eyes and look at the clock. Ahh this alarm really annoying. Wait.....am I imagine things now? It's... IT'S FREAKING 8 AM NOW?! I immediately jump off the bed and do my morning routine. I quickly wear my clothes and run to the front door but to my bad luck I tripped by my feet and fall. Ahh I don't have time for this now. I just run out not caring the wound that I got at my hand and knees. It's hurt so bad and I can't even walk properly now but I still run as fast as I can cause the event start at 8.30 am. I can't be late or the teacher will scold me for embarrassing the college in front of other people. I mean those CEO urghh.

( This is what you wear )

I run fastly to my locker and took out my book

I run fastly to my locker and took out my book. I look at my watch and it's 8.35 am. I seriously gonna face the punishment. My knees are about to give up at this rate but I still running to the classroom. I open the door and all eyes fixed on me. I think Jungkook is speaking about something now but he stop as I enter and keep staring at me until I go to my seat. I bow a little when I pass by him and his members cause I'm late. I can't walk properly now and I think everyone can see it but I managed to walk slowly to my seat.

I immediately sit down and started to massage my knees which is hurting badly now. I hiss in pain but managed to open the book to take a notes. Then I remember that my hand are injured too. Ahhh how unlucky can my life be?! I tried to write something that they explain but it's hurting so I give up and just focus to remember everything.

Jungkook pov

We enter the classroom and got the preparation ready. All the time those girls just want to get our attention and it's seriously annoying. Y/n didn't come yet and it's about to start now. I'm a bit worried cause she's never this late. If I follow my heart I just want to go to her apartment right now but Namjoon hyung stopped me and said everything will be fine just continue the event. I sigh knowing I can't do anything but to wait for her.

TBC