♣ Chapter 28 ♣

TW//Fighting, War

(3rd Person POV)

The wholesome family moment was stopped when they heard arrows being fired at them.

They all looked at the tall-ass building beside them. They saw them. Shooting down at them with their bows.

"Oh, god. They're shooting at us." Quackity stated the obvious. "Thank you, Quackity, for that very helpful observation." Sally rolled her eyes as she readied her crossbow. She was still pretty bitter about the duck man accusing her of being the traitor.

Pogtopia all tried shooting back at them, but they were too high. "They're out of range of my crossbow." Techno audibly muttered.

Techno took out a water bottle and purposefully spilled it all o the ground. Then he readied himself. He pressed the flat, unlethal, tip of his trident to the small wet area on the ground, then he threw his hand onto the air.

He flied with the trident in the air and landed safely onto the tower. Sally did the same thing, but without water. Depsite not using water, she still managed to fly to the tower.

While the others used the stairs to the top of the tower, the two trident weilders managed to scare the people on the tower that they jumped, or enderpearled, off. When the remaining Pogtopians finally got up, they already had the high ground and were shooting down at Manberg's protectors.

"RAIN ON THEM!" Wilbur commanded, as if they weren't already doing that. "Let's gooo!!!!" Quackity exclaimed as he continued to shoot at them. "This is mental!" Tubbo was getting an adrenaline rush.

Sally stopped shooting when she heard her husband yell "FUCK!" She looked back at him and saw that he was hit. Fundy had already ran up to him and knelt down.

Sally realised what he wad about to do, her eyes widen and she yelled "Wait-!" But it was too late. Fundy had already ripped the arrow out of Wilbur's elbow.

"Fuck." She cursed. "Shelly, bandages." She said to her shell necklace that she forgot about. The bandages jumped out and she immediately went to Wilbur's aid.

After she bandaged his elbow she said "Be careful, next time. We don't want you to die." She was mostly referring to her and Fundy. Tommy agreed with her and said, while still shooting, "We don't want you to die."

Fundy nodded "Yeah. If Wilbu- dad loses, we all lose." Wilbur shook his head "No, no, no, plan B goes into effect."

Niki abruptly stops shooting,  turns back to Wilbur and says "There is no plan B." Wilbur laughs and says "Oh, there is a Plan B. There's 11 and a half stacks of Plan B waiting right now."

"What?" Eret asked, but they all ignored her question.

"Do we need to push furthur into Manberg?" Tubbo asks. "Yeah, we do." Fundy answers. Wilbur then spoke as he attempted to stand "I'm just saying, we're landing some good shots. They can't reach us. Surely, they've got to fall back." Wilbur's attempt at standing was succesful.

"Should we go down there and fight them?" Asked Quackity, who was in a panic. Eret immediately nodded at his question and said "Yes." Fundy nodded in agreement "I think we should." Then Wilbur started to yell "Go! Go!"

But Techno was already ahead of them. He pearled down and immediately shot fireworks at everyone he saw. Sally followed suit. The others just watched since they didn't think to get any fireworks.

"We're winning!" Tubbo exclaimed with a smile. But he spoke too soon, because at that moment Dream put down a Crystal. "Oh, no, no, no, don't do that, Dream. C'mon, don't use the Crystals..." Techno quietly complained.

"Oh god, he's using the Crystals..." Sally muttered. "He's using the Crystals?" Wilbur asked.

Everyone kept away from the Crystal. Sally now regrets that she didn't bring a sheild. Even a finger on that levitating Crystal will make it explode an destroy everything in range.

"He definately shouldn't use the Crystals. I'm telling you all now, as a man who knows something about eleven and a half stacks of TNT, I'm telling you, do not use the Crystals."

"Oh god...." Niki muttered.

As everyone was preoccupied about the Crystal, Sally was looking around for her enemies. Then she saw Dream diving into the water.

She smiled and took a mad run to the water and dived in. "Sally?!" Was all she heard before jumping in.

She looked around and spotted Dream who was swimming in the opposite direction. Her grin got wider as she sped up to his direction. A mermaid was alot faster than a human.

He finally noticed her when she was beside him. "Hi." She said before taking out her axe and swinging it at the masks madman. She was a mermaid, and she was alot faster while in the water.

Dream freaked out and pulled out his crossbow in a hurry. He was in water so his movements were slowed. He attempted to shoot an arrow at her. But it pathetically sunk to the ground when the crossbow released it.

Sally laughed before taking a swing with her axe. He frantically pulled his sheild in front of him and blocked her attack.

His sheild got pulled away from him when Sally's axe got stuck on it. He reached for his trident and swam out of there.

He finally reached the land and booked it. Sally also got out of the water and saw everything going on.

Techno was shooting fireworks at everyone, sometimes he accidentally shot fireworks at his allies.

Tommy was now the one who was swinging his sword at Dream.

Tubbo was shooting arrows at random directions.

Quackity was fighting with Punz. It was evident that Quackity was losing. But then Eret came to his aid and attacked Punz from behind. Now the two were winning.

Niki was single-handedly gaining the upper-hand in her fight with Sapnap. You can really see the fury in her eyes. She definately channeled ber inner-warrior.