♦ Chapter 6 ♦

(Sally's POV)

"Election?" We heard a voice ask.

We all immediately turn around and see someone. "Big Q?" Tommy asked. "Quackity w-what are you doing here? You're not part of L'manberg." Wilbur asked.

"I was just going to ask to join when I heard you and Tommy talk about an election. One party system? That shit isn't democracy." He said.

"Exactly!" I agree with him. "Wilbur we talked about this!" Wilbur looked down in shame and said "I know... I'm sorry..."

"Y'know what, Wil? If you're gonna have an election, might aswell have competition." Quackity said.

"What?"

"I'm running against you in the election!" Quackity announced.

Wilbur's mouth hung open. Then he started to stutter "Y-You can't do that! You don't have a running mate!"

"Well..." Quackity thought then turned to me. "Sally, will tou be my running mate?" He asks. My eyes widen and so did Wilbur's.

I answer "S-Sorry. Not a fan of politics." He shrugged "That's fair." Then he pulls out his phone and taps on it nonstop. He then smirks and puts his phone back in his pocket. "Gogs will be my running mate." Then an enderpearl lands beside Quackity and in came GeorgeNotFound.

"What's up?" He waved. "The sky, Gogs." Tommy replied.

"So... It's Pog2020 vs?" Wilbur raised his eyebrow. "Swag2020." Quackity answered. Then George yawned.

"The vote goes out on the 21st?" Quackity asked to which Wilbur nodded. "That's gives us a week, then."

"Tubbo and Fundy have been working on a podium for this... That's where we'll have our speeches." Tommy looked shocked. "You told Tubbo before me?" He asked. "He's about 8x more trustworthy than you, no offense. I'm sure Fundy doesn't know what the podium's for, though." I raised an eyebrow at him.

"May the best president win, Wil..." Quackity stretched out his hand to Wil for a handshake, which Wilbur hesitantly takes. Quackity then walked away with George.

"Are you sure about this, Wilby? You promised me, remember?" He sighed. "I just want people to listen to me for once..." He muttered. "I listen to you." I said. "You were gone for 3 years..." He said as he walked away.

(On The 21st)

"It's all ready Wil!" Tubbo said to Wilbur. Me and Tommy went up the stairs to the top of the podium. "Are you excited? I am!" Tommy pumped his arms in the air.

"You look a little tense. Are you okay?" I ask. He shakes his head. "Sorry for last week... I was mad..." He apologized. "It's fine. I understand." He sighs. "I'm nervous... What if we somehow lose? What if they think I'm not fit to be president after all..." I put a hand on his shoulder.

"Hey, you've been president for 4 months. Longer than Mr. Duck has even been on the SMP. And your kind, brave, considerate, and understanding. You're the perfect president! You definately have my vote." I told him.

"Really? That's a shock after what happened a week ago.." I roll my eyes. "Yeah, you kept a secret from me, but as long as Fundy doesn't run in the election, you definately have my vote." I said.

Wil rolled his eyes "We all know who the favorite is..." He muttered, then we all laughed.

"Oh... There's Duck Man." Wil said. We looked at the stairs and, indeed, Quackity is here. "Hey guys!" He laughed a nervous laugh. "Ready for the election?" He asks.

Then I noticed "Where's Bill Clinton?" I ask. "Pfft-" Quackity laughs before clearing his throat.

"George is doing important things with Dream." He said.

I raise my eyebrow "I'd be more convinced if Mr. Smiley wasn't over there with Sir Arsons-alot." I point at the two childhood best friends in the crowd. Then my friends all laugh again.

"Well... He's gonna be fashionably late, as always." Quackity crossed his arms. "He bailed didn't he?" I ask. Quackity's eyes widen "N-NO! He's just busy being George and..." "Sleeping?" Wilbur finished the sentence for him.

"He's not sleeping!"

"That's literally what he would do whenever he's not with Dream!"

"Okay, girls, break it up." I said.

"Can't we just start?" Tubbo asks. "Yeah, I agree with Tubbo." Then they all nodded.

I turned to Wilbur and planted a kiss on his cheek. "Good luck, honey." Then I walked off the podium.

Tubbo went to the mic. "Okay, this is how it's gonna work. Each party will state their initial cases. Then, continue on with their speeches." He explained. "Quackity first, then Wil." He gestured for Quackity to come to the mic, which he does.

"Hey, hey, hey! It's Big Q here! Well I'm going to start off by saying that my amazing brother and running mate, GeorgeNotFound, isn't here because he's doing something very important." The two Pog leaders start whispering and laughing.

"Anyway, my name is Alex Quackity. And I'm running for president simply because I didn't think it was fair for Wilbur to run a one party 'DeMoCrAtIc' election." He put quotation marks over the word 'Democratic'.

"It's very unfair for the people of this country to only vote for one candidate. That's why I went up and challanged this old man and all his lameass policies. I want to make L'manberg a better place. Thank you." Then everyone clapped.

"Next up, our current president, Wilbur Soot." Then he stepped towards the mic.

I wonder why Tubbo didn't include his last name.

"Hello, I am Wilbur Soot Minecraft. I'm here to tell you that I am running for president because I didn't think it would be fair of me to entitle myself as president without the say of others. I decided to hold this election to solidify democracy in our nation of L'manberg. And, if you vote for me, I'll keep those filthy Americans-" Almost everyone started 'boo'ing. I facepalmed.

"Uhhh, I'll uphold the tapestry of this great nation." Tommy rolled his eyes. Wilbur then walked away from the mic and and I, along with some people, clapped.

"Alright, that's it for the opening statements. We're going to take a brief recess." Tubbo said, then he looked at the two partys "Candidates, confirm with your running mates."

Then a hand raised in the audience.

"Wait, wait! We haven't heard from everyone yet."