♥ Chapter 12 ♥

^Pogtopia Sally. Just replace the sword on her belt with an axe.

Question,
What would Sally's limbo be?
________________________________

(Sally's POV)

It's been a week since exile. I quit my position but I was still a citizen of Manberg. Not much changed about me, but I did cut my hair. With a sword. By myself.

I was at Niki's house and we were talking. She told me she made me a Coconut2020 mug after I endorsed them. My mug was red while she had a pink one. Fundy had one and it was orange.

We were chatting while I was drinking coffee from my mug and she was drinking tea from her mug. Suddenly we heard a knock from the door. Niki sighed "You know the door is unlocked Quackity." She said. The door opened, but it wasn't Quackity.

"Hello Niki. Mom? I didn't know you were here." I quickly turned back and saw my son. I stood up and gave him a hug. He hugged me back. I pulled back and Niki stood up aswell. "Fundy! It's been so crazy. We've barely spoken. Come in, I'll make coffee for you." Niki gestured for him to come in and she walked into the kitchen.

Me and Fundy talked until Niki came back with the orange mug she was telling me about. She hands him the mug "Thanks. Also, love the hair, mom." I laugh and flip my now short hair. He took a sip of his coffee. Niki sat down "So... What do we do?" Fundy looked confused. "About what?" He asked.

"About Schlatt! All the taxes, the tyranny and the exile. They took all of Niki's gold and diamonds and she's be broke if I didn't give her some netherite and a bunch of diamonds this morning. We have to do something, son." I explain.

He sighed "I don't think we should." My eyes widen "What?" Me and Niki asked at the same time. "Shlatt's given me a government position, I'm Chief Advisor." He told us. "Weren't you Treasury of State?" I asked. "Yeah, but atleast Schlatt made the decision himself. I wouldn't even have a position if you didn't suggest it to dad!" He yelled. Then he sighed and apologized for raising his voice.

"Fundy. Schlatt is bad. He's a terrible leader." Niki said. "He's a dictator. A tyrant. The very reason Wilbur made this country was to escape from tyranny, and instead Schlatt is the one being tyrannical." I add.

"No! He's using his power. He's breaking down the walls. He's expanding the nation." He counted. "Schlatt isn't a coward like Wilbur! He's making something of this nation!" My eyes widened.

"Okay, first of all young man, you can call your father by his first name. But you cannot insult him. Only I'm allowed to do that. Second of all, he's erasing every trace of Wilbur and Tommy. He exiles them, changes L'manberg's name, now he tears down the walls! What's he gonna do next? Destroy the drug van? Burn down L'mantree." Niki gasped "He wouldn't." "He might..."

Fundy scoffed. "So what?" I start to get more mad, but Niki talks before I could say anything "Everyone suffers under his rule, Fundy! I suffer. We suffer!" Fundy scoffed again "Speak for yourself."

"Fundy." I warn him. He looks away. "I just want L'manberg back.." Niki looked at the flag she made. It hung on her wall. "No, Niki. L'manberg is gone. Schlatt is making something better! You can see that if you just join us! If you join Manberg, all your suffering will end." Niki shook her head.

"No. I won't abandon L'manberg. I only joined this nation because of Sally and Wilbur. My two friends. Now one of them is gone." She said. I put a hand on her shoulder. "Fundy." I start. "Schlatt has corrupted you. But not fully, yet. You can still be saved. Just... Please... Stay with us." I beg.

"There just something you don't get, both of you! Wilbur saw you as an equal, a best friend. But saw me as nothing more than a mere child! If it weren't for mom I wouldn't even get a government position! Schlatt treats me with some goddamn respect. Treats me how I want to be treated!"

I stay silent. I don't get it. I also treated him with respect despite him being my son. Like he said, if it weren't for me he wouldn't get any respect from his father. Why isn't he thanking me for that? I feel like there's more to this... I feel like Fundy's hiding something more from me.

Niki sighs. "Go on then. Go be on Schlatt's side. Your loss."

"Not just yet." Fundy says softly.

"Why? Have you changed your mind?" Niki asked. I could see a glint of hope in her eyes. She took a sip from her mug.

Fundy stood up. "No. I need to collect your taxes." I gasp and Niki dropped her mug and it shattered into tiny pieces, much like her heart. "Fundy..." I start.

He walks to the door. "Come on in." And the door opens revealing Schlatt and Quackity. "I'm sorry." Fundy mumbled, but I could hear him. Quackity shoved Niki and started looking through her chests. "N-no!" She yelled. Fundy went over to the table and elbowed his mug and it fell to the ground and shattered. "W-why...?" Niki asked no one in particular.

Fundy walked over to the flag that hung on Niki's wall and ripped it in two. He dropped the fabric and stomped on it. Niki gasped and my eyes widen in disbeleif. Then he reaches into his little fanny pack thing and pulls out a different flag. An orange and black one. Then he hung it on to the wall where the old flag used to be.

"You're lucky we don't imprison you, Nihachu. For Sally though, I don't think we can say the same." Schlatt turns to me. "Fuck you, goat bitch." I give him the middle finger. He laughs. "Get her." He demands. Quackity gets ready to jump me. I pull out my sheild and shove him as he jumps.

"Sally you should go." Niki says. "What about you?" I ask. She shook her head "I'll be fine. Just go!" I nod and pull out an Invis Potion in my pocket and splash it on me, then I exit the house.