♦ Chapter 16 ♦

(Sally's POV)

"Like I said, Wil. As long as our friends all live, I'm with you. But you also have to keep your promise. If we get L'manberg back, no more presidents and no more government." He nods.

"And I'm not gonna die." He says. "Uh oh, I'd hate to say this but I highly doubt that." I roll my eyes. "Aw c'mon, have some faith in me."

"So... Should I get Dream to rig Manberg with TNT?" He asks. I sigh "Like I said. Just make sure Niki, Tubbo and Fundy live. Then I'm 100% down." He nods to me and turns to Tommy. "What about you, brother?" He asks.

He shakes his head. "Tommy, just decide already. Are you with us or not?" Wilbur asks. Tommy shakes his head again "Wilbur you're being reckless. You're being insane! This isn't the moral thing to do, Wil!" Wilbur rolled his eyes "Yeah, like you know anything or let alone have morals. You literally started a war over discs, Tommy. Fucking music discs." Wilbur reminded him.

Tommy sighs. "Fine. If you think rigging it with TNT- not lighting it- but rigging it with TNT will give us the upper hand. If you believe that, then I will follow you." Wilbur thought.

"Look. Rigging Manberg with TNT isn't gonna help get it back. I know that."

Wilbur sighed. "But sometimes, in order to be safe you have to give up the things you're worried you might lose." That worried me. Not only me but it also worried Tommy.

"Wilbur no! You're being insane!" Tommy yelled as Wilbur went upstairs to find Tubbo. "Tubbo. Did Schlatt say something after he left? Will you be doing something in the festival?" He asked the boy.

"I'm in charge of the games! I'm probably gonna be doing some decorating too. It's gonna be fun!" He replied. I smile at the kid's happiness. "Is that all your doing?" Wilbur asked. "Oh, I'm also gonna be doing a speech!" He answered.

"A speech about Schlatt, and Manberg, and democracy?" Wilbur asks with raised eyebrows. Tubbo nodded. "Cool. That's totally not something that a traitor would do, right?" I smack Wilbur in the stomach. "Don't. Even." I warn him.

"What do you mean?" Tubbo asked. I quickly said "Nothing, nothing. Wilbur why don't you tell Tubbo all about your plan?" Wilbur sighed and told Tubbo. Tubbo was hesitant but he agreed with Wilbur.

Then Tubbo's phone buzzed. I couldn't see who it was but Tubbo answered. After a few minutes he hung up and turned to us "Well, I guess I gotta go. Bye guys!" He waved and ran off.

"Sally, I have to go. You and Tommy go back to Pogtopia." And he took out his phone and started dialing. Me and Tommy looked at eachother with the same look of suspicion. We nod at the same time and start following Wilbur.

Then he stopped at a stone wall. Dream standing there, leaning against a tree. "Hello, Dream." Wilbur greeted. "Did you hear that Schlatt's having a festival?" He asked the masked man, who nods in response. "He's putting on this big party to celebrate democracy and it got me thinking. Me and Tommy are technically the bad guys..."

"I think that sometimes a ruler is unfit." Dream said. "I understand. Also, I think you'd enjoy conflict between Manberg and Pogtopia. And I'm here to faciliate that."

"I think JSchlatt is a little more ambitious than you, I'd say." I walk out of the bushes and say "Isn't he your uncle?" I ask with raised eyebrows. "Sally? I thought to went back to Pogtopia?" Wilbur asked. "He is. I never liked him to be honest. He was great at times but most of the time he was a drunk that abuses his children." Dream said.

And why do you care about Tubbo and Lani?

"Dream." Wilbur started talking again. "Let me be your vassal." I was shocked at this. "I understand that you possess alot of TNT, don't you?" He asks. "I do." The masked man nods. "I want to blow Manberg up. Can you rig the city?" He asks. "Everyone knows I can."

Then Tommy came out "No, no! Dream don't!" He yelled. "Tommy? You too?" He asked. "Don't give him the TNT Dream!" Tommy begged. "I have to." Dream said simply.

"Thank you, Dream. I appreciate it." Wilbur then turned to Tommy. "Tommy, there's something you don't understand. Dream doesn't want us to win. We just wants both Manberg and Pogtopia to be weak." Wilbur explained. "That's it. And Dream, that's very smart."

"And I'm going to help you. Manberg and Pogtopia will soon be nothing more." Dream thought for a few seconds, then he replied "I do want Manberg and Pogtopia to be nothing more. And I want L'manberg to be something."

Tommy scoffed "The literal reason we made L'manberg was to get away from your tyranny." Dream walked foreward a few steps "Schlatt is ambitious. That's a very bad thing. He wants power, he wants land, and wants to expand to the Greater Dream SMP. You guys having your own country where you just live there and mind you own businesses is fine by me. I don't care."

Tommy scoffed again. "Wasn't fine by you when we had our war!"

"I've had a change of heart." Dream explained. "Assuming you have a heart..." I mutter. Dream completely ignores me.

Wilbur laughed. "Dream. This has made me ambitious! If I take power again I will be ambitious. That's what I've been trying to explain! Let me blow it all the fuck up."

"Wilbur no! Stop this! This just isn't right!" Tommy yelled at him. Wilbur glared at Tommy "You don't know what's right, Tommy. Starting a war over discs wasn't right either."

"Please don't do this! Sally, you agree with me right?" I sigh. I turn to Wilbur "Just remember what I told you, Wil." He nods and smiles at me "Make sure your friends live, of course. I promise, Sally."

Wilbur approaches Dream, who gives him the bombs. "Thank you, Dream. I'll do you proud."