♦ Chapter 11 ♦

(Sally's POV)

Everyone started protesting. My eyes just widened as I stared in shock, frozen in my place.

"EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY!" Schlatt yelled, shutting everyone up. "All citizens of MANBERG are REQUIRED to help tear down the walls of this country. Thus ends the second presidential speech. Let's get to work. Sally, give everyone some pickaxes, they're all in that chest." He pointed at the chest next to the stand.

"No."

His eyes widened. "What did you say?" He asked in a low voice. I chuckle a little. "I said no. Are you deaf, goat man?" I ask with raised eyebrows. "Sally. I am the president. You will do as I say. Hand everyone pickaxes." He demands. I whisper at Shelly to give me an Invis Pot and I hide it.

"Do you think I'm scared of you? You really think that I'll just let you push me around?" I laugh. "No." I say blankly. "You're an asshole, Schlatt. But I've dealt with someone worse." He gets angry.

"I'm the one who has power here! Whoever you dealt with isn't as powerful as me!" He yells at me. "You're right. He was more powerful than you. In fact, he was a king. And he was my father." I tell him. He growls. "Is handing out pickaxes that hard to do?!" He asks. I shrug "You can just ask politely." He gets even more mad.

"You are the Secretary Of Defense and I am the president! You will do as I say!" He yells. I roll my eyes. "I quit." I spit at him with a grin. His eyes widen. "Very well. Get her." I smirk and splash myself with Invis. I got off the podium and back to the NASA tower.

Once I got to the top, Wil hugged me and asked "Sally, are you okay?" I smile at him and nod. "Honestly, I feel amazing. I miss this feeling of freedom." I sigh. "We should go now." I suggest. He shakes his head "I have to watch..." I was confused. I look to Tommy for answers and he just shrugs with a worried look on his face.

He walked back to the other edge of the tower and watched. The edge where the walls were visible, but soon they won't be. I sat down beside him and watched. Then he spotted. It was Fundy. Tearing down the walls. What worse is that he did it with a smile.

"Fundy... My son. Our son." He gestured to the both of us. "Is tearing down the walls. The walls that I built to protect him..." He started tearing up, and so did I. He clung onto me and sobbed. "I'm sorry Wil.." Tommy said.

"L'manberg my unfinished symphony!" He sobbed. He sniffed and wiped his tears "My great unfinished symphony..." He mumbled. Then he got up. "We're leaving. I can't watch this anymore." Me and Tommy followed after him. "We have to take L'manberg back... After that, I'll keep our promise Sally. No more governments." I smile at him.

(Timeskip)

When we got back to Pogtopia we saw that there were chests in the hole. There was also a hole in the hole. When we got down there was a ravine. Rooms were carved in and there were signs to who's room it was. There was also a room labeled 'Farm'.

The three of us stared. Then Techno came out of the 'Farm' room. "Techno! You did all this?" Wilbur asked. "I found the ravine and I carved out the rooms. I got some diamond armor and tools for all of us in the room labeled 'Gear' just so you all know." He told us. We were awestruck.

Tommy walked over to Techno as I followed.

"Techno, brother-"

"Don't call me that."

"-How would you feel about joining our cause?" Tommy asks, slightly ticked off that Techno interrupted him. "Well, I'm definately down for the destroying of a democratically elected government." He said. "Wasn't he always in?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

"Well, the problem is that Wilby's a little sensitive at the moment." I lower my voice at the last part. "We're definately all for you joining." I gesture to me and Tommy. "Even if your American!" Tommy adds and I roll my eyes.

"I understand. I've dealt with this Wilbur before." He nods. "We all have." I mutter then turn to Wil.

"I am going to make Schlatt pay for this." He mumbled loud enough for all of us to hear. "We're here for you, Wil." I put my hands on both his shoulders. "You know that whatever you decide to do, I'll support you. Just as long as no on except Schlatt dies." He smiles at me. Then he takes my hands of his shoulders.

"I need to get out of this fucking uniform. Sorry if I smelled Sally." I silently laugh "I mean, I wasn't gonna say anything." Then we all laugh.

Wil turns to Techno. "Technoblade, if we were to let you into Pogtopia, would you train us to fight back?" Wilbur asked his brother. He shrugged "I've already taught you and Sally some things when we were younger." He said. "But then again, I have yet to teach you all everything. I'll do it. You can trust me." Wilbur smiled.

"He's already got my yes." Tommy grinned. "Ditto." I agreed. "Then, welcome to the team." Techno smiled. "I've already given you an entire ravine and rooms. And I'm currently grinding for more recourses." He told us. Wilbur smiled.

"That's perfect. Tommy, Techno, Sally. We have a rebellion. We need to take back L'manberg and destroy the government." We all smiled "Did someone say 'rebellion'?" I laugh. "It was a little late for that, Tech." He rolled his eyes.

"Whatever, Salmon."

"It's Minecraft."

"SaLmOn."

"Oh shut up, peppa fucking pig."

"Okay, Finding Nemo."

"He's not even a salmon."

"It's the thought that counts."

I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Fuck you Techno."

"Hey, I'm not Wilbur! Redirect that statement please."

My face turns red and Wilbur laughs. "You're the worst." I mutter. Techno shrugs.

"Well, atleast I'm top." I say proudly.

"Oh shut up Sally!" Wilbur yells at me and we all laugh.