♣ Chapter 3 ♣

(Sally's POV)

Wilbur raised his hand up and counted.

"One."

Step. George gave a little laugh.

"Two."

Step. Sapnap elbowed George and whispered. They both silently laughed.

"Three."

Step. I'm worried. Can my brother-in-law do this?

"Four."

Step. Dream and Tommy both ready their bows.

"Five."

Step. Is this country really worth risking the life of a 15 year old?

"Six."

Step. I can feel Fundy squeeze my hand tighter.

"Seven."

Step. Tubbo had his fingers crossed.

"Eight."

Step. Eret sighed under their breath.

"Nine."

Step. Wilbur's voice got a little shaky.

"Ten paces, fire!"

Then Wilbur put his hand down, signalling for them to start shooting.

That was the longest 10 seconds in my life.

Then the two souldiers immediately turned around and fired their arrows. Tommy dodged Dream's arrow. Dream catches Tommy's arrow and fires it. It lodged into Tommy's shoulder and he fell into the river.

I let go of Fundy and dive into the water. My legs immediately turn into a tail and I swim towards the drowning Tommy. He was unconcious. I grab him by the wrist and start pulling him to land. As soon as I sat down on land, my tail turned back. I put Tommy in a sitting position and start looking at his wound. It was pretty deep.

"Is he okay?" I heard Tubbo ask. "He's fine. Just unconcious." I tell him. "S-Should we pull the arrow out?" Wilbur asks. "The arrow is putting pressure on the internal and external wounds, thus, stopping the bleeding." Wilbur looked confused. "You didn't answer my question." I roll my eyes. "No." I answer.

I break some of the arrow shaft off. "He needs a healing potion." I say. "I'll go get one-" "No need."

I hold my necklace and say "Shelly. Healing Pot." Then it jumped out and I caught it. I pour the potion down his throat.

"That'll only help to an extent. Shelly, I need bandages..." Then the same thing happened. I made a little ring around the arrow with some roller bandages.

(This is basically what she did. Also, HOW TF DO U GET IMPALED BY A MARKER? /j)

 Also, HOW TF DO U GET IMPALED BY A MARKER? /j)

Dream approached us "Well..." I interupt him before he could say anything else "When Tommy recovers fully... You can have L'manberg." I say. Dream scoffed "Fine. Let's go boys." And Dream and his bitches ran off.

This is why your mom left you for a pirate ship.

I almost said but I bit my lip to prevent myself from saying anything. "Wil, can you carry Tommy?" Then he picked Tommy up.

"Will he be okay?" Tubbo asks. "Yeah, he was just knocked out because of the force of falling in the water. Also because he almost drowned.." I told him. Tubbo nods. "Also, welcome back, Sally." I smile at Tubbo.

(Timeskip)

(Google isn't telling me when to pull this fucking arrow out)
It's been a few weeks and we finally took the whole arrow out and bandaged Tommy once again, but he still hasn't woken up.

I went mining for Diamonds since Wil gave me an iron sword. Now I got boots. When I came back to the hotdog van, I noticed that Tommy isn't on the table. It was pretty cramped in there so we cleared one of the tables and just put Tommy there.

I walked outside to see if they knew but I saw that they definately knew. I approached Wil and listened to what Dream had to say "Tommy's awake now, time to give up L'manberg." Tommy shook his head. "No, no, can we have a final negotiation? I have something you might want, Dream.." Tommy said. Dream sighed "Fine. But this is the final negotiation." Then he and Tommy walked away.

Wilbur sighed beside me. "I'm sorry about L'manberg, Wilby." I said. "It's fine, Sally. It's not your falt. And besides, who needs a country when your family is finally complete." He gestured to me and Fundy, who was suddenly right behind me. "Nice yeezys, mom." He pointed at my boots and we laughed.

"We're all finally together again."

(Tommy's POV)

"What are you giving to me, Tommy?" Dream asked me. "Dream... I know what you want from me..." I mutter. I still can't believe that I'm about to do this... "I want L'manberg. Now you'll give it to me. I won the duel, fair and square." He reminded me. I clench my fist and look down "I'm doing this for L'manberg..." I remind myself. "For Wilbur..."

Then I look back at him "Cat. I'll give you my Cat Disc if you give us independence." I held up the disc just in case he doesn't believe me.

"And why are you doing this?" He asks. "What do you mean? I'm doing this for L'manberg." Dream laughed. "You're doing this to impress Wilbur. And for him to make you president. He's not gonna do that, Tommy. He knows your not fit."

"Your wrong." I say. "Pardon?" Oh this stupid son of a bitch. I yell at him "YOU'RE WRONG! I'm not doing this for power! But I am doing this for Wilbur." I sigh and look down. "I just want him to be happy with his family... In his country that he made.... He wouldn't be happier anywhere else..."

"That's thoughtful of you. Fine." I look at him in shock. Then points at the disc. "Give it to me." I threw it at him and he easily catches it. He turns around and walks away before saying "Go tell your buddies the good news."

I smile wildly and proudly at myself. I did it. I fucking did it! Wilbur would be so proud! What would Techno think? What about Phil? Oh my Prime I need to tell Wilbur.

(Sally's POV)

"WILBAAAAAA!!!!!!" We hear screaming in the distance. Then we saw Tommy running towards us while waving his hands in the air. "WILBA! I DID IT!" Wil looked confused. "Did what?" Tommy facepalmed. "I GOT L'MANBERG INDEPENDENCE!" He yelled. My eyes widened and Wilbur's smile got wider. "How?" I ask.

"I gave up my disc, Wil."