♣ Chapter 23 ♣

(3rd Person POV)

The next day, Sally woke up. She was surprised to see herself, not on the uncomfortable chair that she slept in yesterday, but her own bed. But she was in a better state than yesterday. When she woke up, she saw Wilbur was inside her room. He was strumming his guitar.

"Wilby?" She asked. Wilbur looked up at her with a smile "Good morning, love." She sat up and stretched. "Are you alright?" Her husband asked her. She nodded "Better than yesterday, yes."

He put his guitar down and sat next to her on her bed. He kissed her on the cheek "That's good." She smiled at him. "Did you bring me here?" She asked him. He nodded "Yeah, figured your bed was more comfortable than a hard wooden chair." Sally nodded in agreement.

"What happened after I left yesterday?" His smile got wider "I dug a little pit for them to fight in. Tommy and Techno." Sally sighed. "You can imagine who won." Sally nodded at that. Technoblade definately won, if otherwise then she'd be beyond surprised.

"Is Tubbo okay?" She asked him. He nodded "Dream healed him while those two idiots were arguing before we got to Pogtopia." Sally wasn't confused, like Wilbur thought her reaction would be. She knew Dream healed Tubbo. And she knew why.

"What else happened?" Wilbur shrugged "Eh, I guess Niki has a room in Pogtopia now. Techno gave her some armour and some stuff. Nothing interesting." Sally nodded.

"What time is it?" Sally asked Wilbur. "You were pretty tired. You slept for almost a day. It's 7pm." Sally was surprised. She slept that long? I guess the running combined with Tommy's bullshit and the singing made her tired but not that tired.

Then she remembered "Wanna go to our spot?" Wilbur hummed in question. "The cliffside with the fence. I did tell you that it was beautiful at night, right?" Wilbur laughed and said "Yeah, you did. Well, get yourself ready, I'll be waiting."

Once Sally was ready, she exited the room to find that Wilbur was standing right outside waiting for her. Not only that, but she saw someone... Eret was conversing with Niki.

When she got out, Wilbur smiled and said "Let's go." Then he noticed her furrowed eyebrows. He looked back and saw Eret. Then he looked back at her, smile no longer on his face "Right, I forgot to tell you. Eret's... Uhh... Joined us. I was hesitant but Tommy allowed it for some reason."

"Okay." Sally shrugged. Then she turned to Wilbur with a bright smile on her face "Let's go now." Upon seeing her smile, Wilbur couldn't resist his urge to smile aswell. She was just so perfect.

They were walking in the forest to 'Their Spot' as Sally dubbed it. Suddenly, they heard running. So Sally pulled out her axe and got into a defensive position. As the footsteps got closer, they heard something else... It sounded like... Spanish curse words?

Then Quackity came from the bushes and said "Oh thank prime, you guys are here." When he tried to take a step towards them, Sally raised her axe to prevent him from taking another step..

"Hey, hey, hey! Calm down, please! I want to join you." Sally narrowed her eyes. "Sally, calm down." Wilbur put a hand on her shoulder. She sighed and put her axe down. Quackity sighed and said "Thank you. Anyways, I'm here because I want to join you."

Sally was still suspicious of him. "And how do we know you're not lying?" Then Tommy came out of nowhere and said "Guys! I was spying on Schlatt! He and Quackity were having an arguement in front of the White House and then Quackity shot Schlatt!" He exclaimed.

Then Tommy saw the company we were with. Tommy smiled at Big Q. Big Q smiled back. "Yeah, he's right. I'm fucking done with Schlatt. He's gone fucking mad." Sally rolled her eyes and scoffed "Yeah, took you long enough to realise that." Quackity ignored her.

Wilbur then sighed "Well, I suppose more allies wouldn't hurt. C'mon, let's go to Pogtopia." Then Sally looked at Wilbur with a confused face "Wil-" "Later, Sally." He interrupted her. Sally sighed and nodded.

When we got back to Pogtopia, Tommy was glaring daggers at Techno. The said man just ignored the child. "What's the deal with these two?" Quackity whispered to Sally. Sally sighs "Tommy's upset that Techno hurt Tubbo yesterday.." Quackity was just as confused as me "But he almost murdered Schlatt to save that guy. Why the fuck is he mad?" Sally sighed again "That's exactly my question."

Tommy and Eret were discussing about how to kill Schlatt. Then Wilbur piped in "I already have a plan. We blow it all up." Quackity looked like he was about to protest when Sally stopped him and said "Don't bother. It's been his mind state since Schlatt exiled them."

Tommy, Eret, and Niki all protested though. Saying that L'manberg is their home and that it can be saved. Sally, Quackity, Techno, and Tubbo all stayed silent.

Techno then tried to give his own opinion Tommy yelled at him to "Shut up you Tubbo hurter! No one cares about your opinion." Techno then jokingly replied "It stays in the pit." Then all humor faded from his features "But in all seriousness, I didn't even mean to hit him. I was CLEARLY aiming for Schlatt, if you were too short to see." Then Tommy looked offended and said "I AM NOT SHORT!"

"Can't we all just stick to the topic?" Sally said. "Shut up, Sally, you're not even included in this conversation." Then Wilbur looked like he was going to lash out at Tommy but Sally stopped him and said "Calm down, Wil."

Eret then sighed "We're not going to go anywhere if we can't agree on anything." Everyone agreed with him. "We have to agree on atleast one thing." They said. "And that is?" Tommy asked.

"Schlatt must be stopped."