𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼: Saving The Galaxy Again [GOTG Vol.2 2017]

Start from the beginning

"I'm not. You're wrong, Ego. There can be only one Alpha." Ultimate Metroplex shot back.

"What?" Ego was confused, only to be sent flying back into the ground as Transformer began to stomp on him again and again, sending massive clouds of dust that covers half of his body.

~*~*~

Meanwhile, Rocket had woken back up as he flew to the hole they made earlier, looking for any sign of Groot. "Groot, if you can hear, hurry up! I'm not sure how much longer the Avenger can keep Ego distracted!" He called.

Seconds later, Groot comes out running, trying to get away from something. Rocket breathes a sigh of relief as it means Groot had pressed the right button. As Rocket picked up Groot, he noticed Ultimate Metroplex, just as he got sent crashing to the ground by Ego in a roar of pain.

"BRAEDEY!!

~*~*~

"I must admit, you have impressed me, Transformer." Ego said as his skin was now pale white as he continued to regenerate as floated over the downed Ultimate Metroplex. "But not even you are a match for a Celestial! Not even your witch or space girlfriends can stop me as I tear them apart."

Transformer glared as he slowly stood up. "No one threatens Wanda Maximoff or Carol Danvers and gets away with it. And an Avenger never submits, never ever turns, and never runs. I can do this all day." He then drew back and threw a cosmic energy blade like a frissbee at Ego.

Ego smirked as he dodged a second time, but got hit by a third cosmic disk as a massive explosion occurred, sending Ego flying back who gets ready to attack again.

"Not this time. Feel the full firepower of a Cybertronian war machine!" Ultimate Metroplex fired all weapons. Missiles pods, cannons and blasters as Transformer crossed his arms, charging his most powerful attack! Ego saw the attack coming as he create a shield of debris, but the Celestial was losing steam from all the fighting and damage he took.

"You want me to say something to you all this time? Sayonara." Ultimate Metroplex fired the cosmic energy at Ego who widened his eyes in complete shock. Ego screamed as he was disintegrated into nothing.

Ultimate Metroplex nodded his head as he shifted into Metroplex, then into Titanus who roared loudly in victory. Transformer then raced back to the platform to see it was only Yondu there as Rocket leaves, while Braedey returned back to normal.

"I suppose you've ran out of juice?" Yondu yelled out.

"For now, but I'll think of something." Braedey said back when suddenly, the bomb goes off, destroying the core as the planet slowly started to implode.

It then hit Braedey: He and Yondu were both trapped, with no way out. This truly was the end for them both.

Braedey started to feel sad as he activated his comm. "Peter, I'm not gonna make it. You have to go to Terra, find my family.... tell them how much I love them. And.... find the Avengers, tell them I went down fighting like an Avenger to my last breath. This is Transformer, signing off." Braedey then takes the comm out of his ear and crushed it before breaking down into tears.

Yondu noticed it as he walked over and proceeded to slowly embrace Braedey. "It's okay, kid. You've come so far, your grandfather would be proud of you."

Braedey slowly nodded his head as he continued to cry as the two continued to hug one another. The planet continuing to implode all around them. Braedey closed his eyes, ready to accept and embrace death at long last.