𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲: Spiders Aren't So Bad [Post GOTG Vol.2 2017]

The Kaon Storm finally comes out of lightspeed with Earth dead ahead of them, Masterson was at the controls as Braedey entered the cockpit after getting some well-deserved rest from his battle against Ego The Living Planet.

"There's no place like home." Braedey uttered with a smile as he sits in the co-pilot's seat. "Masterson, take us down over to Upstate New York. Got a few friends to reunite with."

"What, not Seattle?" Masterson was confused by the request.

"Masterson, we've just saved the freaking universe, and not to mention the omniverse, in the space of 72-hours. We've definitely earned ourselves a vacation." Braedey pointed out to Masterson.

"Okay then. Upstate New York it is, then." Masterson nodded his head, now allowing Braedey to guide the ship into Earth's atmosphere. That's when he realised something. "Wait. Why go there, exactly?"

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. The Avengers had moved themselves out of New York City into upstate New York only a little while ago. They traded the bustling streets for the countryside." Braedey explained to his counterpart, now bringing the ship into a glide, just as the Avengers Compound comes into view. The layout had changed alot since Transformer's last visit back in 2015.

 The layout had changed alot since Transformer's last visit back in 2015

"Cool, isn't it? They just finished doing the whole thing up." Braedey said with a smile.

"Totally...." Masterson acknowledged in agreement.

The Kaon Storm landed on the stretch of grass across from the main building. As the ramp lowered down, the two shapeshifters are greeted by Steve Rogers and Tony Stark, the two haven't changed much since they last met.

Immediately after the ramp has fully lowered, Braedey ran over to the two Avengers with a big smile. "Tony! Steve!"

Tony laughed with happiness as he embraced the shape-shifting robot. "My favourite shape-shifting robo-kid in the world! How you've been?"

"Busy, it's tiring when it's just you protecting the world from big bads." Braedey said before being hugged by Steve.

"You did good, kid. Did not expect you to have an Avengers team of your own. Why weren't any of us told about the Young Avengers?" Steve smiled as the three headed off into the building, Masterson meanwhile watching over the ship.