𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻: Monster Vs Metal 2.0 [Ant-Man 2015]

4TH JULY 2015

It was night time when the heist officially began, Hank and Hope were making their way through the main entrance of the building, acting as the trojan horse. While Scott and his crew infiltrate, Braedey meanwhile was on standby should anything go South as he was disguised as Cliffjumper in his Plymouth Barracuda form.

 While Scott and his crew infiltrate, Braedey meanwhile was on standby should anything go South as he was disguised as Cliffjumper in his Plymouth Barracuda form

To pass the time, Transformer puts on the radio, playing some tunes as he waited patiently. Unfortunately, the trojan horse consisting of Hank and Hope had come across a minor problem; Two San Francisco Police Department cops by the names of Paxton and Gale stopped the two from entering the building.

"Listen to me, if I don't get into this building, people will die." Hank tried to get past the two cops with words.

"That's awfully dramatic." Gale said as he was not believing a single word.

Suddenly, Paxton's car started up as Dave decided to create a distraction to get the cops away from the building. "Are you kidding me?!" Paxton shouted out as he and Gale chased the supposed runaway car, leaving Hank snd Hope free to enter the building.

"Problem solved." Kurt said over the comms.

"That should buy us some time for a little while." Cliffjumper told Kurt as Dave returned seconds later, celebrating his successful distraction. Unfortunately, he accidentally hits the horn, now alerting Paxton and Gale to their location. "You've got to be kidding me."

The two cops ran over to the van, which is actually Scott's van in disguise with a new paintjob, and started banging on the door. "SFPD!! OUT OF THE VAN!! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!!"

Transformer decided to step in as he pushed Paxton, then continued to rev its engine as Paxton attempted to back away, whilst the muscle car continued to threaten to run him over, tyres screeching as white smoke floated around.

"Okay, okay, okay, okay, okay. I'm sorry." Paxton exclaimed.

The red muscle car's engine rumbled, just as guns, missile pods, cannons, and blades began to form and deploy from all sides of the car, before continuing to threaten Paxton again, flames spitting out of the exhaust pipes in the process.