𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗧𝘄𝗼: Earth Defence Initiation [Transformers: Civil War 2016]

PREVIOUSLY....

The Humvee then entered a high-tech tunnel that took them deep underground, right under the outskirts of London. The humvee then entered what could be a massive hangar facility with two next-gen Hellicarriers being held in bays undergoing repairs or maintenance until they're deployed, with helicopters, fighter jets and other military vehicles dotted around the area as the three occupants get out.

Braedey looked around in complete shock and awe: the hangar was high enough to fit Titanus at full height. A group of soldiers jogged past the three men as Braedey turned to the older Norris. "Spike, what is this place?" He asked.

"My workplace." Spike immediately replied. "Welcome, Braedey Martin, to the Earth Defence Initiation."

~*~*~

Braedey continued to look around in complete shock at all the technology and vehicles that are spread out. "I didn't even know this organisation even existed at all."

"Well, it's because we're all ghosts to everyone else. We hide in plain sight, and nobody is the wiser." Spike explained to him as the two began to walk slowly across the hangar, past the many vehicles and soldiers. "I know you, robot boy, you've got questions."

"And any answers you shall receive." A male voice called out as a man wearing a grey jumper with black trousers and black shoes approached the two boys.

" A male voice called out as a man wearing a grey jumper with black trousers and black shoes approached the two boys

"Braedey, this is the boss, Cormack Blofield. Blofield, you know who this is?" Spike introduced his boss as Braedey shook his hand.

"Ah, the legendary Transformer. It is an honour to finally meet you in person." Blofield said with a smirk. "Spike here has been telling me loads about you and your work around the world."

"Always pleased to meet a fan." Braedey smirked. "So, want to tell me what the Earth Defence Initiation is?"

Cormack used a wristwatch to activate a hologram in front of Braedey and Spike. "You have questions. It's time for some answers. Until now, we've stayed in the shadows. Watching. Waiting. We were formed four years ago. A U.S. led, multinational taskforce, codenamed: the EDI or Earth Defence Initiation." The logo was then shown.

" The logo was then shown