𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗶𝗳𝘁𝘆-𝗙𝗶𝘃𝗲: Rescue The Mutant Pt2 [Transformer: Omniverse 2017]

Soon, the group spotted their target, consisting of one matte black modified bus, and two Sedans and two 4x4 SUVs. They were all in formation, all of them completely unaware of the group of colourful modified cars charging in from behind.

"Convoy, 12 o'clock. Dead ahead." Transformer radioed to the others. "Rogue is on that bus."

"I see it, Braedey. Everyone, it's go time." Ben responded.

"Let's do it." Skylar smirked.

The group charged in, all at full power as they got closer. Suddenly, the SUVs and Sedans go into defensive formation, blocking their path. The back doors of the SUVs open, revealing armed guns, pointing straight at the teenagers.

"WATCH OUT!"

The guns fired at the teens, causing them to slow down to dodge the incoming fire.

"Braedey, Morgan. Sword and shield formation." Zatanna called.

"Activate Beast Hunter." Beaedey responded as Cliffjumper activated his weapons and moved to the front, along with Rex and Morgan, the bullets ricocheting off the body armour of all three cars.

"Two words: bulletproof, baby." Morgan laughed. "Can't touch this, duh, duh, duh, duh...." She sang.

Braedey immediately fired his guns at the SUVs, hitting them and causing them and the Sedans to crash, and explode, clearing the way to the coach. Rex and Gwen then used grenade launchers to fire sticky remote detonation grenades to the back of the coach. Suddenly, the side doors then open, revealing cannons.

"Morgan! Get outta there, now." Gwen yelled over the radio.

Rex just rolled up the window as the cannons fired, hitting both the Jeep and the Subaru as they quickly dodged the incoming fire. "Those are freakin' cannons! Armour piercing rounds!"

Ben and Skylar then rolled behind the coach, he and Zatanna preparing to fire their grappling hooks as Ben looked at his teammate who smirked at him

"Hook 'em up." Ben told her. The grappling hooks fired, hitting the back of the coach with no problem. "Cliffjumper. Pop that can!"

The shapeshifter hits the detonation button, blowing the back of the truck as it rips clean off. All the cars swerve out of the way as the debris hits one of the SUVs that survived the crash, causing it to blow up in a big fireball.

"Gwen, Kevin. You're up. Transformer, give 'em a hand." Ben called.

Cliffjumper started to help push the Subaru as both Gwen and Kevin get on the hood of the car, getting ready to board the coach.

"Braedey, get us closer!" Gwen told the Autobot.

Cliffjumper floored the accelerator, getting the Subaru close enough for the two to jump onboard the coach and started taking out the guards onboard in quick succession as the Subaru crashed into the side of the cliff.