𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗙𝗼𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗘𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁: One Shall Fall Pt1 [Transformer: Civil War 2016]

On the Quinjet to Hong Kong, Teddy, Riri and Tandy were making their final preparations for the final battle that was about to come. Bucky looked over at Gwen who was already suited up in her suit as he noticed a few things about this person from another Earth who was chasing Skrulls.

"What's with the suit? You made it yourself?" Bucky asked with interest.

Gwen looked at her suit, then at Bucky. "Yeah, I did. The arm gauntlets are from Miles Morales. He was my boyfriend. My person." Gwen looked down at the ground. "I also changed my hair colour to honour Peter Parker."

Peter looked away from Gwen as he giggled nervously while also slightly blushing. Teddy noticed this as he and Riri smirk.

"You nervous?" Bucky asked to Gwen.

"Sorta. I hope Braedey knows what he's doing. We're Earth's only hope now." Gwen stated as she looked at her new friends, pleased that dream wasn't alone anymore in this war.

~*~*~

With Braedey, Kate and Peter, it didn't take the three long to find the tunnel leading to the Hollow Earth, an ancient subterranean ecosystem deep within the Earth itself. Since Braedey was the only one who knows how to navigate, he had taken control of flying the HEAV as it went deeper and deeper into the Earth itself.

Braedey looked at the picture in front of him, of his family back in his universe. He hopes that he and the Dragonfires can finally come home to Seattle after the war is over.

Kate noticed this. "This is gonna work, Braedey."

Braedey looked at the archer. "I know it is, because I dunno what I'm gonna do if it doesn't."

Soon, the HEAV finally exited the long tunnel into the Hollow Earth itself. It looked to be made up of mountains, valleys, open plains and volcanoes with massive lakes, rivers and waterfalls. It's gravity inverted at a halfway point, allowing many creatures to walk freely on both floor and ceiling of the Hollow Earth without falling from one to the other.

 It's gravity inverted at a halfway point, allowing many creatures to walk freely on both floor and ceiling of the Hollow Earth without falling from one to the other

"It's beautiful." Kate looked on in awe.

"Yeah, but don't let its beauty fool you, Kate. Some creatures have evolved to gigantic sizes down here." Peter warned her, from what Braedey has told him.

Suddenly, alarms started to blare as radar was picking an unknown contact. "What? Did the Avengers follow us?" Kate said as her face turned to worry.

The answer came just seconds later as Braedey suddenly took evasive action, causing Kate and Peter to scream in terror as the HEAV avoided a head-on collision with a Warbat.