𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗧𝘄𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘆-𝗦𝗶𝘅: Party Crasher [Age Of Ultron 2015]

TWO DAYS LATER...

The party was now in full swing as Braedey arrived: he was now in a white plan shirt, blue denim jacket, red jeans and black converse sneakers as he entered, seeing the rest of the guests have arrived, waiters were meanwhile serving refreshments, and his fellow colleagues enjoying the well earned time off. It reminded Braedey of parties back in Seattle, only they were better.

After getting a bottle of Pepsi, Braedey wandered around until Tony spotted him. "Hey Tony. Looking very Tony Stark as usual." The shapeshifter greeted him.

Tony smiled. "Thanks, buckethead. This is probably the first time I've seen you in something that would clearly fit my style. You look brilliant." He noted.

"Thanks, Iron Pants." Braedey smirked before taking a sip of his drink.

"Come on, I wanna introduce the two of you. A couple of Rhodey's pals claim to know you." Tony now dragged Braedey to the bar where Maria and Rhodey were chatting to two soldiers who the teenager instantly recognised from one of his adventures. William Lennox and Robert Epps.

 William Lennox and Robert Epps

"Epps." Braedey called out.

Epps broke into a smile, hearing the voice of his friend. "What"s up, Braedey?" He and the young male have a bro hug before moving onto Lennox who did the same.

"See you've met Lennox and Epps. This is my good pal, Rhodey." Tony smiled at Braedey. "Rhodey, this is Sheeva's charge, Braedey Martin."

"Ah, the shape-shifting robot-in-disguise." Rhodey grinned at Braedey. "Heard loads of great things about ya."

"Always pleased to meet a fan." Braedey smiled. "Your Iron Patriot suit is pretty cool. But, to be brutally honest, I think War Machine is way better, reminds me of Brawl."

"I like this guy." Rhodey smiled as the two share a high-five. Braedey then spotted Steve, and his old ally, Sam Wilson who has just finished a game of pool.

 Braedey then spotted Steve, and his old ally, Sam Wilson who has just finished a game of pool

Braedey excused himself before walking over towards the two men. "Well, if it isn't my favourite Falcon?" Braedey called out with a smirk on his face.