𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗢𝗻𝗲: A Huge Planet-Sized Situation [GOTG Vol.2 2017]

EGO'S PLANET

Soon, the white ship reaches Ego's planet, located close to the Unknown Regions in the Milky Way Galaxy. Braedey, along with Peter, Gamora, Drax, Mantis and Ego were on a white ledge that was transporting them towards the massive mansion. The environment was so beautiful, everyone was taken by it. The lush towering trees. The beautifully coloured plants scattered across the surface. The waterfalls that glimmer in the sunlight. To Braedey, it looked like something a Disney film would definitely use. He'd tell himself to get used to it.

"Welcome, everyone, to my world." Ego humbly stated, opening his arms.

"Wow. You have your own planet?" Quill was shocked and surprised by the sight of such.

"No larger than your Earth's moons." Ego replied. Braedey decided to stay silent, just pretending to play along with this.

"Humility." Drax hummed beside Braedey. "I like it. I too am extraordinarily humble."

Metallic bubbles floated around the group. Braedey looked around in awe as his fingers brush against the bubbles. Drax popped one and watched as it forms multiple smaller bubbles as he laughed heartily. The group soon reached the courtyard in front of the mansion and walked towards it, passing by a fountain with fish.

"You own a planet and can destroy two dozen spaceships without a suit. What are you exactly?" Gamora asked with suspicion.

"I'm what you call a Celestial, sweetheart." Ego answered.

"Yeah, and I fought a Cybertronian god of darkness." Braedey uttered to himself as he made a mental note as he could also see Gamora was proud of her desicion to bring the robot shapeshifter along. Ego was an all powerful cosmic being, and Braedey has the AllSpark Transformatrix.

In a way, Transformer was their secret weapon.

"But Ego is a Celestial. One of the most powerful beings to exist in the cosmic universe. Powers beyond your imagination with strength that can move planets. I just hope he doesn't turn out evil, otherwise we're in deep trouble." Gamora remarked, sighing heavily.

They entered through doors and stood in the foyer. There was what were multiple white pods positioned parallel to each other inside, and they moved by Ego's manipulation.

"I don't know where I came from exactly. First thing I remember is flickering, adrift in the cosmos utterly and entirely alone. Over millions of years, I learned to control the molecules around me. I grew smarter and stronger. And I continued building from there. Layer by layer, the very planet you walk on now." The pod now displayed what Ego was saying.

"Whoa." Quill whispered in awe.

"But I wanted more. I desired meaning. There must be some life out there in the universe besides just me, I thought. So, I set myself a task. I created what I imagined biological life to be like. Down to the most minute detail." The animation now showed how Ego built himself a human body.

"Did you make a penis?" Drax suddenly asked out of the blue.

Everyone turned to him, disturbed. "Dude!" Peter and Braedey reacted.

"What is wrong with you?" Gamora seethed.

"If he is a planet, how could he make a baby with your mother?" Drax asked, confused by the topic.

"I don't want to hear how my parents...." Quill trailed off.

"Why?" Drax asked. "My father would tell the story of impregnating my mother ever winter solstice."