𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝗶𝘅𝘁𝘆-𝗡𝗶𝗻𝗲: Hope Not Lost [Avengers: Endgame 2019]

28TH APRIL 2020

In one of Seattle's empty streets, a blue and white portal suddenly opened out of nowhere. Seconds later, Braedey comes flying out of the portal as it closes behind him, the brunette performing a tuck-and-roll. The shape-shifting Avenger immediately got to his feet as he looked around.

Seattle was now like a ghost town with crashed cars, helicopters, trucks, empty homes, overgrown grass and lawns, garbage bags dotted around the streets, shops empty and quiet, and every storefront, lightpost, wall, and bulletin boards were filled with 'Missing' posters. To Braedey, it was like something out of a wild west movie, mixed with the Division games, or a zombie apocalypse or something.

Braedey started to walk down, heading North towards the highway that'll take him out of the city. As he does so, multiple scenarios run through his head as the boy continued to walk. Did his surrogate parents Sheeva and Scorcher survive this?

Braedey was then swiftly passed by a kid on the bike. 'Maybe he knows.' He thought. "Hey, kid! Pull over!" The boys stopped his bike and looked at the Avenger with a face filled with torture, hurt and pain, like he has been crying for days. Braedey looked at the boy with a serious look on his face. "Where are Scorcher and Sheeva Silverback?"

The boy doesn't respond as he then rode off on his bike, leaving Braedey to continue his search for his surrogate parents: he wasn't going to find them standing still.

Braedey continued walking about until he passed by a park with a view of Downtown Seattle. It wasn't a park, however, as it had rows of headstones with well groomed cement walkways.

Braedey decided to check it out, but upon closer investigation, he discovered it wasn't a graveyard at all: It was a memorial for the victims of the Snap

Braedey decided to check it out, but upon closer investigation, he discovered it wasn't a graveyard at all: It was a memorial for the victims of the Snap. This confirmed Braedey's worst suspicions: Thanos had successfully wiped out half of all life in the universe.

"No, please. Please don't be on here. Please don't be on here." Braedey pleaded as he searched up and down the columns of names. He passed some people as he continues to look. "Excuse me, please. No, no."

On the 'S' section, Braedey now darted around as he searched all over the headstones for signs of his surrogate parents, hoping they weren't on there. Braedey's search halted when he saw Sheeva's name up on the headstone, to his horror.

Then, from the corner of his eye, he noticed something: there looked to be a brass headstone that stood out amongst the other headstones, flowers upon flowers placed at its base. He made his way over to the headstone, and to his shock and horror, he saw the Transformatrix insignia engraved right in the centre on it. It said this:

'Braedey Martin'
'The Transformer'
'Long Live the King'
'Fought The Mad Titan To His Last Breath'