23

TW's:
-Emotional abuse
-Homophobia

George's POV

It was a few days later and I was sitting on the couch with my mother while Clay and my dad went to the doctor for an insulin pump and a glucose monitor. My parents would pay it all for him so he could live an easier life.

I looked at my mother and smiled shortly. 'Mum, can I tell you something?'

'Of course,' she said, laying her phone down for me.

'I just want to talk about it with someone. I think I'm in love with Clay, but I'm also a bit scared. Do you know if he actually likes spending time with me or secretly tries to betray me?'

'I'm almost one hundred percent sure that he likes being with you. He does everything for you and I don't think he will betray you. What do you like about him?'

'I just find him very handsome and sweet,' I said, blushing a bit. 'I only don't have the courage to ask him to be more than friends after what happened with Josh.'

'I think he will understand that. If he likes you too, he might ask you to be his boyfriend. I know his parents outed him, but I still want to check what his sexuality is.'

'Bisexual with a preference for boys. Would he ever like me? Or am I too complicated?'

My mother grabbed my hand and pulled me a bit closer. 'I've never seen someone take this good care of you. I'm sure he doesn't find you too complicated, but if he does, he's not worth it.'

I smiled softly and rested my head on my mother's shoulder. 'Thank you for always accepting me. Did you know I was gay before?'

My mum shook her head. 'I didn't know if I'm honest, I wasn't really thinking about it, but I've always been open to everything. I believe that no one is obligated to come out, I don't think there should be something like coming out. A straight person also doesn't have to come out.'

I smiled and looked at her. 'I really like Clay a lot, I just hope he likes me too. And if he does I hope he will ask me, because I really don't have the courage to do that anymore.'

My mother just hugged me and ten minutes later Clay and my dad came back in. Clay had a big smile on his face and ran to me. 'George!'

'Hi, how did it go?'

'I'm getting a pump and a glucose monitor!' he said with the happiest smile I had ever seen.

I felt my cheeks heat up when I saw him smile this cutely. 'I'm so happy for you,' I said, smiling shortly.

Clay nodded and jumped a few times. 'I'm so energetic now, I'm so happy. I have to go tomorrow for the pump and the continuous glucose monitor. Then I never have to inject and prick with needles anymore!'

'I'm glad, that's amazing,' I said with a smile, hugging him back.

Clay sat down on the couch as the doorbell rang. He smiled at me and grabbed my hand. 'I'm so happy.'

I giggled shyly and Clay wrapped his arm around my shoulders. My mother left us alone in the living room while my dad was at the door. Clay pulled me closer and held my hand as his other arm was wrapped around my shoulders. I rested my head on his shoulder and pressed a short kiss on my hair.

'I can't wait for prom,' Clay said. 'You're so beautiful and I'm going to be so proud. Maybe I can ask your mother to help me buy a suit that fits me.'

I giggled and looked up at him. We just stared into each other's eyes, leaning in slightly, just as long as it took to hear screaming voices in the living room. Clay immediately let go of me and his eyes got bigger as he saw his parents standing in the room.

TW emotional abuse/homophobia

'Leave me alone,' Clay whispered.

'You're touching a boy,' Clay's dad yelled.

'So?' Clay asked. I saw him getting more confident, but also madder. He stepped closer to his dad and clenched his fists. 'You are the one who kicked me out just because I have diabetes and because I'm bisexual. Don't come back to me to be a stupid dick to me.'

'You're gross.'

'Okay, I don't care. Leave me alone.'

'I don't understand how you can ever like a boy, you're actually disgusting.'

'Boys are pretty hot,' Clay said. 'Hotter than girls. Anyway, please leave me alone now. I have NO respect for you at all. I've never had much, but I don't have ANYTHING anymore. You aren't parents to me anymore, you abandoned your son for having a disability and a sexuality he can't choose. George's parents are more parents to me than you've ever been.'

It was quiet and my mum came back into the room now too. My parents stood in front of Clay now and my dad looked really mad.

'I don't even care anymore, I'm going to the police for child abuse,' he said. 'It's already absolutely terrible that you find your own son gross for liking the same gender, but kicking him out because of something he can absolutely not control is actually unacceptable.'

TW over

My dad made Clay's parents leave and Clay sighed softly as he sat next to me on the couch again. 'I'm sad.'

'I'm so sorry,' I said as I hugged him. 'It's okay, you're safe with us and we all do love you the way you are.'

'I sometimes feel too difficult,' Clay muttered, resting his head on my shoulder.

'Actually, I just said this to my mother. I feel too difficult too, but I don't find you difficult at all. I think it's just something we feel while others don't.'

'Really?' Clay asked me as he looked me in the eyes.

I nodded and looked around me. My parents weren't here and Clay noticed too. He giggled shortly, pecked my lips and looked away with a bright blush.

'I can't wait for prom,' he said with a big smile.

1036 words

Summary:
And again good sirs, George's dad kills the bitches