10

TW's:
-Severe GAY panic is very important

Clay's POV

I went upstairs with George after a while and he showed me his room as he opened his laptop to work on the project. I caught myself staring at George a lot, he looked beautiful and I loved his smile. I purposely made him smile sometimes so I could admire how beautiful he looked with a smile.

'George?' I started. 'Can we talk a bit more about bisexuality?'

'Sure,' George said, sitting back on his bed. 'What's up?'

'Can I be bisexual if I have never kissed anyone? Am I valid enough to call myself bisexual?'

'I've never kissed a boy either, but I know I'm gay too. You can be bisexual even when you never liked someone.'

'I just- I'm not against the idea of kissing a boy. I might actually like the idea.'

George giggled. 'Sounds pretty gay to me.'

'But I don't mind the idea of kissing a girl. I think I feel more when I think about a boy though.'

'Bisexual,' George said with a smile.

My heart fluttered as I saw him smile and George scooted closer to me with a teasing smile on his face. 'You're red.'

I rolled my eyes. 'Shut up.'

I heard George take a deep breath and then he looked at me. 'What do you think about this?'

'About what-,' I started, but I was cut off by George's lips on mine. He immediately broke the kiss again and left me like a blushing mess. I felt something in my stomach which I had never felt before and my hands were shaking a little from the nerves.

I grabbed his shoulders with a smile on my face and leaned in a bit, pushing George down on his bed as I let our lips connect again. My whole body felt weak, my breathing went faster and a weird feeling in my lower belly made me enjoy the kiss even more.

As I carefully let George's and my lips move in sync, I got aware of the fact I was suddenly kissing a boy and really loved it. I broke the kiss with dark red cheeks and looked at George's laptop.

'Anyway, uh- diabetes and uh- the other things.'

'Did you like it?' George asked. 'This is the moment to decide who you like.'

'I think my red face says enough, doesn't it?' I giggled. 'Let's quickly do something for the project, we have to show it to the teacher tomorrow.'

'Another gay has been born.'

'Oh shut up,' I wheezed. 'Bisexual, idiot.'

'With a preference for boys?'

'Project.'

'Fine,' George giggled as we started working on the project again.

We made a lot of progress in the next few hours and looked up all the information we needed about the disabilities we were going to use. George was typing it out while I was reading the important things out.

I sometimes got distracted by his beauty and after our kiss, my stomach hadn't felt normal anymore. While George was typing and reading something, I went to Google to look up what I was feeling.

I read about it and sighed when I saw it were only signs of being attracted and in love with someone. I couldn't have fallen in love so suddenly, right?

I did figure I was attracted to George since I wanted to kiss him again and I loved the way he looked. It caused me to smile and suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder. I blushed as he touched me and was completely lost in my own daydreams.

'Clay? Are you okay? Is this a thing when your blood sugar isn't okay anymore?'

I shook myself back to reality. 'I'm so sorry, I was reading something. I'm fine, don't worry.'

'Are you sure? Do you need to check your blood sugar?'

'No, don't worry. I'm fine. I was just reading something that's not really important.'

'What were you reading about?'

'Nothing important,' I muttered. 'Sorry, I should be concentrating on the project. I'll look more up about uh- where were we?'

'Clay, are you alright?'

'I uh- y-yeah. Uh-.'

'Clay, look at me. Is your blood sugar okay? Do I need to check it for you?'

'N-no. I'm okay, it's not my blood sugar.'

I couldn't stop stuttering anymore since I got very nervous and flustered around him, realising we kissed and I was really attracted to him. I wanted to kiss him again, I liked him.

'Can I see what you were looking at? I want to make sure you're alright.'

'Uh-.'

'Clay, talk to me please. You're worrying me a lot. I really can't tell if this is because of diabetes or something else.'

'It's uh-,' I started, taking a deep breath after. I had to act normal again, I had no idea what I was doing. I snapped back to reality. 'Uh- sorry. I'm okay, don't worry. I was just thinking and stuck in my own daydreams.'

'Are you sure? I can check your blood sugar if you're not alright.'

'No, it's fine,' I said with a smile, not looking at him. 'The project. Where were we?'

'I was looking up things about deafness,' George answered. 'You can look up things about paralysation if you want to?'

'Yeah, sure,' I replied, grabbing my phone again to look it up. My hands were shaky and I couldn't tell if I was just nervous because of George or my blood sugar. I decided to give it a minute while taking deep breaths.

Luckily the nervousness went away and I felt a little bit more relaxed as I got distracted by the project. Later that day George and I went downstairs to have dinner. I was with George's mum as she prepared the salad so I knew exactly what was in it.

We weighed everything perfectly, I injected my insulin and waited another twenty minutes before we started eating.

George's dad was really sweet about it as well and everyone liked the salad which made me feel like they weren't just eating it because of me.

When dinner was over, I left to go home again after saying goodbye to George. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss, but I was definitely sure I liked boys now.

1046 words