Which is pretty fast.

"hUH—" Tanjiro exclaimed. "HE'S GONE!"

We looked up ahead and saw him bolting away.

"HOLY BALLS— GO AFTER HIM SOLDIERS!" I screeched, bolting past them all.

——————————————————

Me and Inosuke inhaled the food as Uzui explained the plan.

"Once we enter the Red Light District, we'll first look for a wife." He said. "I'll be looking around for information on the demon as well."

"A wife for me?" My eyes sparkled with hope. Maybe the guy isn't that bad.

"No, my wives." He hissed.

I take it back.

"WIVES?! WIVES?!" Zenitsu screeched. "YOU HAVE MULTIPLE WIVES?! ARE YOU SURE YOU'RE NOT HALLUCINATING?!"

"YOU—!!" Uzui threw a mountain of letters at us, which knocked Zenitsu down.

"There sure are a lot." Tanjiro fussed, as I tried to prevent Inosuke from eating a letter. "Have they been in there for a long time?"

"We'll, yeah." He shrugged. "I have three wives."

"Wh- w—" I stuttered. "Are their names, by chance, Gaslight Gatekeep and Girlboss?"

"No."

"How're we gonna do this?" Tanjiro asked. "You reminded them multiple times not to stand out..."

No one was listening to Uzui and Tanjiro's conversation.

I yanked out a letter from Inosuke's teeth, who barked at me.

I glared at him. "Stop before I hit spit sparkle the fuck out of you."

He looked taken back. "It looks tasty though—"

"IT LITERALLY TREE FORESKIN!"

Zenitsu was on the brink of tears. "WHAT KIND OF EXPLANATION—"

Fortunately, we were interrupted.
"We have brought the necessary items over." The lady said, sliding in a basket.

"Thank you." Uzui smiled, as if he wasn't screaming about being a god a few moments ago.

Once the door closed, he turned to us all.
"You weren't listening, so I'll repeat the plan."

—————————————————

We looked like 5 year olds who tried makeup for the first time.

"Perfect!" Uzui exclaimed. "You all look womanly enough."

I looked at us all in the mirror, which showed the four of us looking like a Aliexpress version of a pride parade.
"This is why aliens won't talk to us."

"WHY THE HELL DO I HAVE TO WEAR THIS SHIT-" Inosuke cursed, his hands shaking from the urge to rip his kimono off.

"IT'S A FLAMBOYANT DISGUISE!" Uzui spat, removing his headband and pulling his hair down.

"The hell is he doing." Zenitsu said, unable to look at his own reflection.

"He's putting his hair down for locals in heat." I factually spoke. "Such a thirsty gorilla."

"I CAN HEAR YOU! AND I AM VERY ATTRACTIVE, THANK YOU!"

"NOT FOR MUCH LONGER—" Inosuke screeched, throwing a lunch at the pillar(who unfortunately dodged).

In the end I just accepted the fate of looking like Circus Baby from FNAF.

—————————————————

"Ohhh, dear me..." The owner sighed. "These are some ugly girls..."

I bit back saying a retort outloud. 'Not you with your Oompa Loompa lookin ass—'

"We'll, one should be okay." She said, lowkey blushing at Uzui. "We'll take then one in the middle."

"Then I'll entrust one to you, ma'am." Uzui said, ushering Tanji— *AHEM* Sumiko forwards.

"I'll work as hard as I can!" Tanjiro said way too enthusiastically.

As we walked to the next station, Uzui talked about how useless we are or some shit, and he and Zenitsu began to argue.

"His face ticks me off I might punch him without thinking." I muttered, crossing my arms. Wait, didn't I say that before—

"Mood." Inosuke replied.

Some woman was eyeing us weirdly.
"Excuse me, sir." She faced Uzui. "I'd like to take these girls in."

'Huh—?!' I malfunctioned. 'Me? The fuck?

"I'm from Ogimoto House... me eyes don't deceive me." She chuckled.

'I swear to god if she's Santa and saw all my sins I—'

"Oh really!" Uzui beamed, putting on his fake ass smile again. "Well, thanks for your patronage!"

He pushed us at the lady after she gave him money. "Bye bye Inoko and (Y/N)!"

Inosuke just looked confused as the lady pulled us along.

I, on the other hand, was ready to throw myself at the sun and fight god.