Hitmen (Skephalo)

Start from the beginning

Skeppy grumbled, head spinning as he thankfully caught sight of a window, immediately running towards it.

~ When He Arrived Home ~

Skeppy gasped for breath as he suddenly slammed their house's mahogany door shut.

His chest heaved for air as sweat accumulated on his forehead, which he proceeded to sluggishly wipe off.

How the hell does Bad do this everytime..?

Skeppy asked himself, sliding down the door and sitting on the floor with legs bent in a '/\' position.

Only when he was on a chase was the time that he appreciated being much tinier and smaller than the rest of his friends.

He hissed as he suddenly felt his dress pants rub against the small cut that he got on his arm from where his shirt's sleeve had gotten caught onto a sharp piece of metal, the sharpness of it cutting through his soft skin.

"Geppy?"

Skeppy's head snapped up at the sound of the soft caramel voice, seeing the way that Bad's tired eyes racked over his shivering body.

His black hoodie hung low on his body as his plaid pants told no tale of how truly evil he is, he looked like a perfectly normal law-obeying citizen.

"Skeppy, darling, you're bleeding!"

Bad squeaked, running over to Skeppy and carefully kneeling down onto the ground before tenderly grabbing his arm and inspecting it, frown forming across his plump lips as he noticed the small cut.

"Skeppy... you went out alone again didn't you?"

The words were coated in faux sweetness, he knew exactly how much power Bad held in those words.

He could lie and try to get him out of his hair, but he knows how many people trust Bad and would not hesitate to out his singular operation for the sake of staying on Bad's good side.

"Maybe I did..."

Skeppy grumbled, head turning to the side in a vain attempt to avoid Bad's piercing gaze.

"Oh sweetheart, you know how dangerous that is.."

Bad scolded, giving Skeppy's arm a tug to try and redirect his attention to him.

"...come on, let's get you to the bathroom,"

Bad sweetly spoke, mind no longer clouded by anger that wasn't directed at Skeppy, more so himself for not noticing by the way that Skeppy weirdly acted earlier.

"I-...i'm sorry for going alone.."

Skeppy whimpered, feeling a weight being lifted off of his shoulders when he apologized, he knew that Bad could never actually be mad at him but it never hurt to make sure.

"Don't worry about that sweetheart, all that matters is that you're safe and now we just need to patch up this little cut and eat a small snack,"

Skeppy dryly giggled, not at how Bad talked but the way that he was so parental for someone who did such a horrific job.

Soon, they were in the bathroom and Skeppy was sat atop on a toilet and Bad was kneeled onto the tiled floor as he tenderly tied a pure white bandage around the harmed boy's arm.

"You knoww, we could do something else than bandagesss~"

Skeppy teased, quickly regaining his prior confidence and smirking down at where Bad tilted his head like a confused puppy before his eyes quickly snapped open at the dirty implication.

"Skeppy! Bad muffin!"

Bad scoffed, though his cheeks were tinted a light pink.

"Whatttt? I was thinking that we could shower! What were you thinking about hmmm?"

Skeppy giggled maliciously as he watched the way that Bad slowly pulled himself together, big puffs of air being inhaled through his nose.

"One day, I'm going to kill you..."

Bad grumbled, pulling the last adjustments on the bandages before sitting back on his calves, tracing a finger gently over it.

"No you won't, you love me wayyy too much,"

Skeppy leaned his head down to Bad's height, smiling sweetly.

"Sadly, I do.."

Bad murmured, leaning up to where Skeppy's head was and pushed their noses together.

Quickly, Bad's fingers curled around Skeppy's shirt and pulled him in for a kiss, slow and passionate.

Word Count: 1252

this was supposed to be a low effort chapter

...you read that right

THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A LOW EFFORT CHAPTER