𝙼𝚊𝚒 𝚂𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚒𝚖𝚊: 𝙵𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍

Requested by: no one
Type: Fluff
Warnings: none

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

゚゚・*:༅。

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

"hello. who are you?"

mai looked at her right, eyes slightly squinting in suspicion. who wouldn't be suspicious of a random h/c haired person suddenly walking with them?

"i'm l/n y/n. nice to meet you!" you smiled at her. the way you talked and walked next to her looked as if you two had been childhood friends.

others watched at the entrance of the school as some person try and befriend the mai sakurajima.

"im sakurajima mai. is there something you needed?" mai felt her lips twitch slightly, resisting the urge to smile at your happiness.

you both entered the school, walking up to the third year halls. "nope. i just wanted to befriend you".

mai stopped in her tracks. she turned towards you with a questionable look planted on her face. "you want to be friends with me?" she asked.

"yep! you didn't seem to have any friends so i thought i could be your first." you faced her as well, rocking on your heels as eyes watched the two of you.

other students ease dropped in on your conversation without shame. you weren't exactly quiet with your confession either, so the hushed whispers definitely related to you two.

"i don't know what you're doing but leave while you still can. go and be friends with someone else." she said. mai walked away as to more or so save your reputation.

Sakurajima felt a slight sting in her chest. was she sick? no, this was a different type of pain. it was the feeling of emptiness that once again reminded her of the life she lived.

the girl desperately wanted to be friends with you. But she couldn't put you under the eyes of the media and the whole school- it could quite literally destroy you.

"sakurajima!" you called after the girl. mai turned around again and watched as you skipped after her, completely unfazed by the menacing stares you got by each person you passed.

you hooked your arm with her right one, energetically pulling her towards home room. "i don't care about rumors or what others do. i get to pick my friends." your e/c eyes looked back at her wide lavender ones.

"as of today, you are my new friend!"

friend. mai smiled at this. a smile that quickly left and her blank stare set back. her expression nor had her attitude changed, but your willingness to befriend her made school seem a lot less dull.

・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

゚゚・*:༅。

゚゚・*:༅。.。༅:*゚:*:✼✿  ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・

short chapter cause i couldn't think of what else to write💀