𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚒𝚔𝚊 𝙺𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚊: 𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎𝚜

Requested by: no one

Type: Fluff
Warnings: none

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*ೃ༄

A DUll ache in your head slowly woke you up from your slumber. Groaning at the sensation, you squeezed you eyes shut, hoping it would disappear. You snuggled your head into the familiar chest, failing to falling back asleep. Your hands gripped his shirt as your headache got worse.
"Dear?" Kurapika said groggily. He shifted slightly to look down at your flushed face. Beads of sweat were rolling down your forehead as you inhaled deeply, trying to clear your nose.
"Y/n! Hey wake up I'm right here." he softly cooed, shaking your shoulder slightly. Your eyes fluttered open to see Kurapika staring at your face with concern. His hand slowly soothed your hair, then moved to your forehead before taking it back. He furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at your sick form. Just as Kurapika opened his mouth to talk, your eyes widened as you jumped off the bed, dashing to the bathroom. Kurapika quickly followed after you, his mind growing more concerned for you. You fell down in front of the toilet as your dinner from last night escaped through your mouth. Kurapika knelt next to you, grabbing your hair from your face and rubbing your back shoothingly.
"That's it, let it all out. You'll feel much better soon." he whispered from behind you. You clutched the toilet bowl as another wave of throw up hit you. Once you finished throwing up, a sickening burn was left in your throat as the foul taste filled your mouth. Small tears escaped your eyes as you laid your forehead against the toilet, feeling the cool surface against your burning skin.
"Pika I-I think I ate something wrong." you rasped out. Slowly, you turned your head from the bowl to see Kurapika grabbing you a towel and wiping your face with the cool rag.
"Here you need to go back to sleep. I'm going to head to the store right now to get you some medicine, okay?" he said wiping the sweat off your forehead. You weakly nodded as he effortlessly picked you up by your waist. Weakly wrapping your arms around his neck, he softly gripped your thighs and carried you back to the bedroom. Kurapika gently placed you on the bed, putting a cold towel on your forehead as your eyes slowly fluttered close. He chuckled slightly listening to your quiet snores. As soon as Kurapika was sure you were safe and sound, he left the apartment without another word.

       (Time skip presented by hisokas eyeliner)

Kurapika softly shut the door behind him, making his way towards your shared bedroom. He opened the door to see your body sprawled out on his side of the bed. Walking over to the you, he placed the bag filled with medicine down on the nightstand and gently shook your shoulder.
"Hey love wake up. I brought you your favorite snack." he said, moving your hair out of your face. Your eyes slowly opened to see Kurapika sitting on the bed, a soft smile gracing his face.
"Hi pikachu." you softly giggled. Kurapikas cheeks turned pink as he reached into the brown bag to pull out (f/s). You slowly sat up against the bed board as Kurapika sat himself next to you, handing you your snacks. A comforting silence fell over you both as you guys enjoyed each other's company.
"Aren't you going to get sick pika?" you questioned the blonde male.
"Probably, but then you'll take care of me right?" he replied, popping in another pocky in his mouth. You giggled at his response before stealing one of his pocky's. Kurapika smiled at your action. He placed a soft kiss on your forehead before twirling a piece of your hair in his hand.

I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰