𝙺𝚊𝚛𝚖𝚊 𝙰𝚔𝚊𝚋𝚊𝚗𝚎: 𝚂𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚢

Requested by: raenki

Pronouns: Gender Neutral
Warnings: Language usage

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*ೃ༄

I SLowly trudged up the mountain to the shithole they call E class. My feet ached as the rocky floor became steeper. Karma walking next to me, kept making sly comments about how I'm being over dramatic.
"You're only walking up a mountain, no need to be dramatic." he sighed. I quickly turned my head towards him.
"You wanna know what's over dramatic? Your red hair you fucking tampon." I snapped back. There was a moment of silence before we both burst out laughing. My comment had completely caught us both off guard.
"Did you just call me a tampon?" he gasped, acting offended.
"Yes, yes I did." I said winking at him. Karma bumped his shoulder with mine before grabbing my hand with his.
"You're lucky I love you so much." He chuckled lightly. Laughing with him, I gave him a small peck on the cheek as we made our way up the mountain. Karma and I teased each other every couple of minutes until we could finally see our lonely classroom.
"Finally!" I gasped, collapsing on the mountains dirty surface. Karma stopped next to me, laughing at my over dramatic fall.
"Hah, we're half way done with the school year and you still act like this every time you make it up the mountain." he teased. I rolled my eyes before standing up and dusting my skirt/pants off.
"Fyi, I don't have the stamina of a master assassin unlike you, shittybane." I clapped back. Karma put a hand to his heart, acting like I hurt him.
"Oh how you wound me Ms. L/n." he replied dramatically. I rolled my eyes before walking in front of him towards the classroom.
"Hey where are you going?" he called from behind me.
"Anywhere than besides next to you!" I hollered back, flipping him off. Karma jogged up to my side and put his arm around my waist.
"Awww don't leave me like that." he said fake pouting.
"Oh shut up." I muttered out, annoyed at my boyfriend .

"Sassy much?"

"And that's why Romeo and Juliet is one of the best romance books out there nufufuf." Korosensei said wiping his tears. The whole class stared at the yellow octopus before the school bell rung.
"Alright class, lunch time. I'm going to Vietnam to get some tea!" he quickly said before leaving in an instant. A big gush of wind blew all of our papers everywhere.
"I swear he does that on purpose." Nakamura said, picking up her papers. Everyone in the class agreed with her statement. Karma, already having his papers together, helped pick up my papers with me.
"Thanks Kar." I sighed, looking at Karma. Karma got up from the floor and slung his bag over his shoulder. He looked over at me before giving me a smile.
"No problem."  he replied, sticking his hands into his pockets. I hurriedly grabbed my bag and walked with Karma out of the class. We kept walking until we got to the waterfall part of the mountain.
"Are you going to skip the rest of the day?" I causally asked, taking a sip of my (flavor) milk. Karma looked over at me and gave me a cheeky smile.
"Yea probably, but a goody-too-shoes like you would never skip." he teased, sticking his tongue out. Without thinking I stood up and dumped the rest of my milk on his head. His red hair stuck to his face as the milk trickled down onto his uniform. His smile was now a frown as his little red hairs stuck to his forehead.
"Well I'm skipping today too, overused tampon." I grinned wickedly. But that smile was quickly wiped off my face when Karma stood up and threw me over his shoulder.
"H-hey what are you doing? Put me down!" I shouted, hitting his back and kicking my feet. Karma only laughed at my weak attempt at escape.
"Well you stink so I think you might need a bath." he yelled out before tossing me over the waterfall.
"KAAAARMAAA WHAT THE FUUUU-" my scream got cut off as I hit the frigid water. My back made a painful smacking sound as I started sinking in the water. Swimming to the top of the water, I immediately gasped from the lack of air.
"You bitch!" I yelled looking above to see Karma at the edge of the cliff. He took off his shoes while I used every curse word I knew. Karma sighed before taking off his blazer
"You done yet?" he yelled before jumping off the cliff. My eyes widened at how close he was going to land next to me. Karma made sure to land as close as possible and create a high splash, causing me to once again be even more drenched. A couple second later, Karma appeared out of the water with his shirt sticking to his body.
"Karma what were you thinking you dumbass!" I yelled frustrated. Karma only laughed and pick me up by my waist and spun me around.
"Well I didn't feel like going to class today so why not spend it with my wonderful girlfriend?" he said, setting me down in the water again. I could feel the water seeping through my shoes and socks.
"We could've just hung out on the weekend yknow?" I muttered looking at his orange eyes. My body slightly shivered from a sudden breeze sweeping the area.
"Well what's the fun without any risks?" he grinned before bringing his head closer too mine. He pressed his lips against mine while his hands cupped my face gently. I gladly kissed back, putting my hands behind his neck. Once again, a stronger gust of wind hit my back causing me to end the kiss much sooner than I would've liked to.
"Well I would've liked a risk where you don't make a dumb decision."

"No need to be sassy!"

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰