𝙺𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚞𝚊 𝚉𝚘𝚕𝚍𝚢𝚌𝚔: 𝙼𝚢 𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚎

Requested by: no one

Type: Fluff/ lime at the end
Warnings: Semi-Sexual content at the end❗️

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*ೃ༄

WARmth

I snuggle closer to the familiar chest. The scent of chocolate drifts into my lungs as Killua lets out a small yawn. His arms wrap around my body, bringing me even closer.

"Morning kitten. Happy Valentine's Day" he said giving me a kiss on the top of my head. A small smile stretches across my face as I lift my head from his chest.

"Happy Valentine's Day kitty." I yawned out. My e/c eyes meet sapphire ones as he laughs at my bed head.

"Don't laugh I just got up!" I exclaimed puffing my cheeks out. Killua chuckles before kissing my head again.

"I'm going to go cook us some breakfast, you should start getting ready for today." he said getting up from the bed. Killua stretched out his arms, his muscles flexing through the thin fabrics of his tank top as I stared at his back.

"Baka take a picture if you're going to stare." he snickered before going to the bathroom. My cheeks flushed red as I hid under the blanket from embarrassment.

A couple minutes later, the bathroom door opened again, Killua came out in a lavender colored hoodie and his usual basketball shorts. Walking over, he gave me a small kiss on the lips before heading towards the bedroom door.

"Hurry up cause I'm cooking your favorite!" he called outside our bedroom, slowly shutting the door. Throwing the blankets on the ground, I hurry into the bathroom to get ready.

After getting ready, I walk into the kitchen to see Killua in front of the stove. He hummed a familiar song while flipping over the pancakes again. As if noticing my gaze, he turned his head around and gave me a smile.

"Breakfast is ready so you can go sit down." he said turning off the stove. Nodding, I go over to the small island table and take a seat on one of the stools. Killua places our plates down on the counter and takes his seat.

"Alright let's dig in!" Killua said stabbing the pancakes.

[Time skip presented by Gons spiky hair]

"Man that breakfast was good!" I said rubbing my stomach. Killua laughed at my childlike actions as he watched in amusement.

"Alright let's go!" he shouted grabbing my hand. Confused at what he meant, I let him drag me out the door and onto the busy sidewalk.