𝙽𝚎𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚎 𝙷𝚊𝚍𝚘: 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚘𝚗

Requested by: no one

Type: Fluff
Warnings: None

.  * . .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° . ☆   .  . • . ● .° °★

.  * . .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° . ☆   .  . • . ● .° °★

"Y/N-CHAAAN!"

The once quiet hallways of UA were filled with the screams of your very loud, and optimistic friend who happened to be your crush. Turning your head, you find yourself face to face with the bright blue-haired girl.
"Oh hey Nejire." you calmly stated, screaming internally at how close her face was to your own.
"Wooooah, i never noticed how pretty your eyes were. And your nose is so cute!" she exclaimed, moving her face closer to yours as she examined your features more thoroughly.
Nejire noticed how your cheeks turned a light pink as she gave you more compliments, finding your reaction cute.
"J-jeez Nejire, w-whats with all the compliments?" your voice stuttered out. Nejire giggled at your voice before backing away, giving you a chance to calm your heated face.
"Because i wanted to ask if you were free after class!" she loudly stated, putting her arms in front of you doing "jazz hands". The bubbly girl awaited your answer as she bounced on one foot to the other.
"Yeah I am, but why?" you questioned, looking at her hoping she couldn't notice you pink cheeks.
"Good! I'll pick you up after class okay?" she bursted out enthusiastically. Her blue eyes stared back at yours with excitement as her smile widened.
"Oh ok, i'll see you then." you happily replied, averting your eyes from hers as your cheeks flushed once again from her Nejire opened her mouth but was quickly cut off as the school bell rang throughout the halls.
"Damn i'm going to be late to class, meet up after school Nejire." you quickly stated before jogging off to your next class. Nejire watched with a gloomy face as your figure slowly disappeared from her sight.

"I miss her already."

•••

"Tamaki what am i supposed to do?" you questioned your best friend. Tamaki looked to his side to see your figure slumped over the lunch table. Your lunched had been pushed to the side as your stomach was already full of butterflies from this morning.
"Do about what?" he muttered out as he carefully picked up a piece of takoyaki with his toothpick.
"About Nejire! Why is it so hard to confess to someone?" you complained facing him again. Tamaki stared back at you, quietly eating his takoyaki.
"Do you think it's harder because you both are girls and you don't know if she's that way?" he asked you. The words that Tamaki said stirred an uneasy filling at the pit of your stomach. You lifted your head up towards Tamaki, tears of frustration brimming your bottom eye lashes.
"It's just, I've known her for so long and don't want to ruin this friendship. What if she thinks i'm weird or disgusting for liking girls? There's just so many things that could go wrong, but here i am basically in love with her." you quietly said. Both your hands clenched down onto your palm leaving deep crescent moon marks embedded on your palm. The background noise of the lunchroom seem to fade away as you both stayed silent.
Tamaki, unsure of how to comfort you, took a piece of his takoyaki and brought it to your lips.
"Love is a dangerous thing, but you can't be like me and be negative about everything y/n. Just give it a shot because you have the best shot at love between the two of us." he said, giving you a soft smile. Your lips curled upwards as you gratefully took the piece of food into your mouth.
"Thanks Tamaki, but when did you get so wise?" you playfully joked, lightening the once damp mood of the lunch table. His face went from comforting to gloomy in a flash, thinking his advice didn't work good enough.
"idontknowwhyisaidthatMiriowouldprobablybebetteratthesethingswhydidievengotoschooltoday.." his rant went on as he thought of every single negative action from today. Tamaki hung his head low as you tried reassuring him of his words.
"H-hey your words did help me! Look, i'm not frustrated anymore and have some confidence in my feelings now thanks to you." you quickly rushed out, trying to cheer up your best friends mood.
Tamaki looked into your eyes seeing no lie in them.
"Thank you y/n."

•••

You quietly walked down the familiar hallway towards Nejires classroom. She sometimes stays back without tell you and today happen to be one of those days.
As you walked down the long hallway, the loud foot steps of someone running echoed throughout the now empty hall.
A person turned the corner of the hall, sprinting towards you with books in their arms.
The familiar blue-haired girl halted in front of you. She was panting slightly, trying to regain her breath to explain the situation.
"Hey Nejire you ok?" you asked, looking at her slightly flushed face. Nejire waited a couple seconds to catch her breath before answering.
"Y-Yes, i'm sorry i was late i completely got side tracked in class!" she exclaimed, her breathing now having gone back to normal.
"Oh that's ok! Do you still want to hang out today?" you questioned looking at your crush.
"Definitely! Let's just go to our dorm rooms to place down our stuff and meet up at the front gates, kay?" she squealed excitedly.
Nejire took a hold of your hands with hers, intertwining them together.
"We're going to have so much fun!" she said jumping up and down. Your face heated up at her sudden action as your body was pulled up and down by her.
You turned your head to the side as the red glow in your cheeks wasn't calming down. Nejire saw a small glimpse of your blush, smiling at the affect she had on you.
"N-Nejire what if we just head to the mall right now? So we have more time to shop." you suggested, wanting to hang out with her for as long as possible.
She halted her jumping, processing your suggestion.
"That's a good idea! Cmon y/n!!!!" Nejire exclaimed as she grabbed your hand and pulled your through the hallways of UA.
"Woah Nejire slow down!" you laughed, slowly becoming out of breath as you both ran down your 3rd flight of stairs. She loudly giggled at your panting, pulling you even faster through the gates of the school.

•••

You and Nejire both walked through the mini shops at the mall.
"EEEEEEE Y/N-CHAN LOOK AT THESE MATCHING BRACELETS!!!" Nejire squealed, pulling you into the cozy accessories store. She pulled you by your hand towards the certain set of bracelets. Two small, rainbow-beaded bracelets sat on a table with a small daisy charm resting in the middle of both.
"I'm totally getting these for us!" she excitedly told you.
"Wait no Nejire it's ok." you hastily said, not wanting her to spend money with you.
"Nope i'm buying them whether you like it or not." she sang as her hand unwillingly left yours to go over and pay.
After Nejire paid for the bracelets, you both causally walked out of the mall, each bracelet on one another's wrist. Going out the exit, the once bright blue sky had a warm, golden glow to it. The light softly warmed your skin as you guys walked towards a near by park.
"Hey, y/n." Nejire quietly called out to you. Turning your head, you are greeted with the sight of Nejire's slightly blushing face.
"Yes?" you responded stopping with her.
"I just wanted to say I really like you but not as friend!" she quickly confessed. Her head turned away, hoping you won't see the tears of fear forming in her eyes.
"R-Really?" you quietly stuttered. Nejire turned back to see small tears coming out of your eyes. The evening sunset highlighted your face as you tried to comprehend what was happening.
"Yes really." she replied as her hands went and grabbed your own. Your heart beat insanely inside your chest as Nejire continued with her confession.
"Y/n, will you be my girlfriend?" Nejire asked as the golden glow of the sun illuminated over the both of you.
"YES!" you screamed, going in to hug her. Your cheeks glowed a warm red as Nejires arms wrapped around you.
"Good because that would've been really embarrassing if you said no." she giggled out, feeling her anxiety disappear at your touch. You both stayed in each other's arms, relishing in the warmth that radiated from your two close bodies.
Nejire looked up/down before giving you a small kiss on your forehead. The tips of your ears flushed at her action.
"I'm pretty sure I see Mirio and Amajiki watching us hehe." she whispered in your ear. This statement only caused your body to heat up even more.

"As long as we like each other it doesn't matter y/n-chan!"

.  * . .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° . ☆   .  . • . ● .° °★

°       °★

.  * . .   °  . ● ° .
° :. ° . ☆   .  . • . ● .° °★