𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚛𝚒 𝚈𝚞𝚞𝚓𝚒: 𝙳𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝙱𝚎 𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍

Requested by: -cherryxjuice-

Type: Fluff
Warnings: None

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

*ೃ༄

I SIlently sat down by panda senpai, taking a long drink of water. A relieved sigh escaping my lips at the cooling liquid. The once bright area soon turned dark and cold as grey clouds slowly rolled over the training grounds. Panda senpai looked up at the clouds, frowning slightly.
"Seems like a storm is coming." he calmly stated. My stomach churned at the thought of a storm. Inumaki, who was sitting next to me, took as sip of his water.
"Salmon." He simply stated, nodding his head as if agreeing with what panda said. Yuji who had been sitting next to me, looked at my slightly pale face.
"Y/n are you ok? You look like you saw a ghost." he said chuckling.
"N-no idiot! I'm just hungry." I stuttered out, hitting him on his shoulder.
"Yea right!" he teased me. I grew ready to smack him right on the head until panda threatened to sit on him. Laughing, I stood up, grabbing the attention of my boyfriend.
"I'm going to go get something to drink." I told him, knowing full well he was going to come.
"Man you guys are bullies." Yuji whined as we both walked towards the vending machines.
"No, we were just putting you in your place." I smugly replied. Yuji whispered curses under his breath as we neared the vending machines. Stopping in front of the machine, I looked through all the options before deciding on f/d. I clicked the button and watched as my drink fell from its place and into the open slot at the bottom.
"You get the drink everyday!" Yuji complained behind me. I grabbed my drink and swiftly took a sip in front of him.
"And what about it?" I replied back.
"Nothing, oh Maki senpai had mentioned training being cancelled cause of really bad storms." he sighed sadly. My hand clutched my f/d tightly as Yuji mentioned "storms".
"But it's probably just a small rain storm or something." he added on. Yuji looked my way as I took another sip of my drink.
"Well let's go eat some lunch before this storm rolls in." I stated, throwing my drink into the garbage bin. He smiled at the thought and quickly ran to get the others. Let's hope it's only a small storm. I silently prayed in my head.

...

It was now night and I was alone in my dorm. The only light source was my dim phone, where I texted Yuji asking what he was doing. I smiled looking at Yuji's text.

Yuuuuuuuuujii❤️

Him: oh and I have pocky with me✋🙄🤚

Me: wait really
can you share 👉👈🥺

Him: no cause you used those emojis

Me: fine I don't need your pocky

Him: You're jelly🚨

Looking at his text, I frowned, knowing he was right. As I was typing the next message, a large light lit up my room for a second, followed by a loud boom. A small yelp came from my mouth as i threw a blanket over my head, letting my phone fall to the ground. My breathing became staggered realizing I didn't have anyone with me. Fear and panic spread through my body as the roars and clashes of thunder echoed throughout my room. Covering my mouth from screaming, small tears dribbled down my cheeks as I trembled violently. The loud claps of the thunder frightened me all the way to my core. Unknown to me, Yuji sat in his room worried as I hadn't responded to his last text. My heart hammered against my chest as I closed my eyes hoping for the storm to pass.
"I-I need Yuji." I whispered to myself, knowing I was too afraid to even open my eyes. Through my panicked breaths and loud thunder, I didn't hear my door opening or the pattering of footsteps nearing. Suddenly my blanket was thrown off me, revealing the person I needed the most. Yuji looked at my scared state and immediately scooped me into his arms. My shaky hands gripped his shirt as another bright light flashed in my room.
"There y/n. Hey I'm right here ok?" he softly whispered, soothing my hair with one hand while the other rubbed comforting circled into my back. I flinched in his arms as the loud claps of lightings continued. Yuji gently grabbed my face with one hand and made me face him. His dark brown eyes looked into my glossy e/c ones.
"Just listen to my heart ok? Just relax." he said, pushing my head towards his chest. I turned my head slightly and pressed my ear against his shirt.

Thump

Thump

Thump

The soft sounds of his heart slowly stopped my tears and brought my breathing to a calm. When the next flash of lightning came, instead of panicking, I closed my eyes and listened to his heart beat. The warmth of Yujis body helped calm my body into a serene sleep. Looking down, Yuji smiled at my now sleeping face. He wiped my lingering tears off with his thumb, kissing my forehead softly.

"You don't need to be scared anymore, I'm here."

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰