𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚓𝚒𝚛𝚘 𝙺𝚊𝚖𝚊𝚍𝚘: 𝙲𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚛𝚢 𝙱𝚕𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚖 𝙺𝚒𝚜𝚜

Requested by: bxba-teax
Type: fluff; slight steamy moment!
Warnings: none

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

a warm breeze flowed around you two, rustling the pink petals of the cherry blossom that shielded you from the harsh summer rays.

blush pink flowers rained down from the tree, tickling your skin as they landed on your bodies, coating you guys in a blanket of pink.

"y/n-chan, one landed on your nose." tanjiro quietly laughed. his soothing voice awakening you from your light slumber. slowly opening your tired eyes, a pink blur stood in between your eyes, making it hard to focus on it.

"mmm... that's pretty." your half-asleep mind made everything seem like a dream. the way tanjiros calloused hand held your own, or how the heat coming from his body beside you made it feel as if he were the sun himself.

the boys dark red eyes watched as you scrunched your nose, attempting to move the petal. your head stayed leaned on his shoulder, h/c hair that slightly tickled his collarbone each time you shook your head.

"here i'll get it for you!" he softly pinched your chin, turning your head towards him. tanjiros soft gaze startled you, even after being with each other for a couple months, his softness was always able to catch you off guard.

his left hand moved from your chin to your cheek, his thumb slightly caressing the heated surface of your cheek as his face moved closer. using his other hand, he tucked strands of hair behind your ear, wanting a clear view of your face.

"have i told you how pretty you are?" he whispered, the light, airy exhales from his nose fanning onto your face. "you... you tell me all the time tanjiro." you giggled, flustered by the close proximity of your faces.

tanjiro puffed out his cheeks, pouting as he leaned his head onto one side. "really? well you deserve to be called pretty every single second." he smiled, blushing at his confession.

tanjiro moved even closer to you, using his palms to perfectly cup your cheeks as he placed butterfly kisses everywhere, purposely avoiding your lips. "tanjiro that tickles!" you laughed, the small, cherry blossom petal all forgotten about as tanjiro showered you in affection.

"oh i'm sorry! here i don't think this'll tickle as much."

he pressed his lips onto yours, startling you from his sudden touch. both your eyes slowly closing as you two focused on the feeling of warmth and comfort your lips created.

you gripped his uniform, the black and green haori being used as the make shift picnic blanket underneath you. tanjiros lips slowly moved with yours, his un-rushed movements sending a flurry of butterflies in your stomach.

deepening the kiss, his hands found their way your neck, trying to bring you even closer. tilting your head, tanjiro leaned in harder, suddenly craving more of your taste.

"t-tan mhph!" your voice immediately being cut off by his lips. geez he thinks i can go without breathing for minutes like him?! you thought, becoming breathless as the kiss escalated. one of his hands gripped your jaw, as if he were to never let you go.

one hand tugged lightly on tanjiros hair, your mind going hazy from his kiss. as if he read your mind, tanjiro disconnected your lips, watching as you heavily breathed in heaps of air.

"hah, you're not laughing now." tanjiros light pants ringing in your ears. he leaned his forehead against yours as you both slowly caught your breath.

"idiot how could i when you were kissing me?" you teased, flustering the demon slayer by his boldness. "do you want to try again and see if you can laugh?" he asked, seemingly innocent to the idea that he brought up.

tanjiros soft laughter filled the air as he watched you become flustered. lightly punching his chest as he remained laughing with you. "you're too cute y/n-chan."

⋆ ˚。⋆୨୧˚ ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ˚୨୧⋆。˚ ⋆

short chapter that went from an angst oneshot to a fluffish one ;D