𝙽𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚗: 𝚃𝚊𝚐

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

Type: fluff
Warnings: none

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

"10, 9, 8.."

all the kids went running towards the woods as norman counted down. ray sat under the shady tree with his book as always, not wanting to participate.

"dang it where should i hide." you whispered, slightly out of breath already. tag was definitely a game your non-athletic self would've loved sitting out, but your orange haired best-friend had convinced you otherwise.
"emma slow down!" you whisper-yelled, knowing that normans already out looking for you guys. the energetic girl turned around, looking at you slumped against a rock.
"cmon y/n! run before Norman gets you!" she shouted, oblivious to the fact that she gave away both your locations.
"idiot! emma run!" you yelled. emma, still not knowing what she did, followed your shout and ran in the opposite direction.
running out of breath, you hunched over on your knees, trying to control your jagged breaths as your limbs ached.
"i'm just gonna rest for a bit." you muttered, walking silently through the woods. a large boulder stood near the edge of the forest, green moss covering the rocky surface.
i'll lie low here until the game ends
congratulating yourself for the smart idea, you sat down agaisnt the rock, your body finally getting a break from all the running. a pleasant sigh left your lips as the soft grass comforted your bottom. your eyes gradually closed, your breathing slowing down.
maybe i'll just close my eyes for a bit... yea just for a seco-

•••

"mmm" your head laid against a warm surface while the right side of your body leaned against it. feeling uncomfortable with the position you were in, you shifted your body to face the warm object, stuffing your face into it, your arms and legs wrapping around it as if you were a koala. a pleasant hum left your throat at the new found position.
"y/n we can't stay here all day. Moms worried about you." a soothing voice spoke from above. their arms wrapped around your sleepy body, making sure you were have an enjoyable rest.
"five more minutes please..." your voice coming out muffled against their chest. being half-awake took away your better judgment, not even questioning who you were laying against.
"haha if i do that you won't sleep tonight." they laughed, the rumble from their chest vibrating against your cheek. a hand gently rubbed the top of your head, trying to wake you.

"cmon y/n, everyone's waiting for us." norman spoke again, looking down at you. a couple moments went by before you finally looked up, your tired eyes looking at his blue, soft ones.
"finally, you were asleep for a while." he said tucking the stray hairs that covered your eyes behind your ear.
"norman? what are you doing here?" you questioned, still oblivious to the fact you were seated on his lap. norman laughed again, giving you a closed-eye smile.
"we'll tag ended a while ago and you were still missing, so mama sent me to look for you."
having just woken up, your mind was still trying to process where you were right now but eventually all the memories finally came flooding in.
"ahhh sorry for the trouble haha. we can head back now." you smiled, making the white-haired boy melt at your expression.
"we'll, y/n we can't go if you're still sitting on me." he chuckled while his cheeks reddened a bit.
"huh? i'm sitting-"

fuck

"AAAAAA! IM SORRY NORMAN I DIDNT MEAN TO!" you shrieked scrambling off of him. your hands pushed down onto your skirt, as if it helped erase your embarrassing situation.
your head faced downward, too ashamed from your mistake.
"it's ok y/n. let's head back before it gets too late." he smiled, trying to relieve the awkward tension.
agreeing, you both walked towards the house, trying to ignore your pounding hearts.
"sorry if it sounds weird but how did i end up in your lap norman?" you questioned, walking alongside him. norman glanced over to you, happy you couldn't see his cheeks burning.
"we'll i found you asleep so i laid you on my lap, but you ended up moving around haha.." he said, turning his head to you. your body froze, trying to comprehend what he said.

i was the one who made it awkward-

"ahhh i'm sorry if i made you feel uncomfortable." your hand rubbed against the back of your neck. a small string of light shined down through the tree leaves, highlighting your flushed expression.
"it's okay y/n! i wasn't uncomfortable at all."

‿︵‿︵‿︵୨˚̣̣̣͙୧ - - - - - ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵‿︵‿︵

sorry it took so long i had writers block for a while but i'm back and better than ever🤩 i actually had a lot of fun writing this cause who doesn't love norman :3