𝚃𝙿𝙽 𝚃𝚛𝚒𝚘: 𝙷𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚘 𝙰𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗

Requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu
Type: fluff
Warnings: Manga/Anime Spoilers

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀

emma, norman, and ray slowly walked away from the two demons. lani and thoma walked behind them, heavily breathing under their almost perfect disguises.

the two boys insisted on going out to help find food. there minds still too young to comprehend the dangers that the outside world hid.

"eh? watch where you're going."

the two boys looked up at the demons they had run into. with shaky legs they quickly apologized before walking ahead, where the three older siblings stood waiting for them.

a small wind draft floated through the outdoor market. thomas and lanis long cloaks slightly lifting up, their smell being carried by the wind.

"hey did you smell that." one of the demons said, lifting up their head towards the air. the faint scent of human lingered near them and they were desperately trying to find the source of it.

"hold on, i still smell it." both demons looked towards the boys baring their teeth as hunger took control of their actions.

"ah" without thinking, thoma and lani sprinted ahead, their cloaks raising to show human skin beneath it. ray and emma quickly grabbed their hands, running through the stands with norman, who led the way.

the two demons quickly followed, not wanting to miss out on 5 free meals. taking a sharp corner, the 2 younger kids disappearing from the scene.

"run!" all three of them ran through the tricky backroads of the demon town, their pursuers slowly catching up.

the similar tan walls of each building, the occasional demon that would peek out their window, was this it? there seemed to be no end in the familiar turns that they swore they took a couple seconds ago.

rays hand tightly gripped the bow, not finding use of it now as he slowly become out of breath. "emma, ray." norman called to the two of them.

his hand pointed towards a worn down ladder connecting to a roof. "we can climb that." he declared, testing the durability of it by stepping on. the wood slightly creaked with his weight, but still stood its ground.

the kids watched from above as the demons struggled to find them. they searched every little nook and crannie and yet hadn't been successful.