𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝚄𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒: 𝚁𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚗

Requested by: no one
Type: Fluffy
Warnings: none

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

naruto is a complete idiot.

your eyes followed the boy as he attempted to ask out sakura for what felt like the 5th time this week. a small gasp left his mouth as the sakura haruno casually walked by.

"sakura-chan! sakura-chan!" he exclaimed, hastily following the pink haired girl. sakura turned around, only to ignore him and keep walking ahead.

"sakuraaaaaaa!" naruto whined. "what naruto?! i was going to go find sasuke." she angrily turned around. her smooth forehead revealed a vein nearly about to explode from annoyance.

"again? you should leave that loser alone!"

sitting down on a nearby bench- you amusingly watched naruto get mangled by the girls fist. insults like 'don't be a fool' and 'you're being annoying' being hurdled at the love-struck boy.

"i told you already, i'm going to go with sasuke! hmph." sakura turned away, leaving the scene with only a mauled naruto left behind. "she's so cute..." he murmured dreamily.

"ey naruto!" poor boy, you thought. kid always being rejected and yet he keeps trying. naruto looked over to you, his messy yellow hair looking even more disturbed now.

"oh y/n. what're you doin' here?" naruto lifted himself off the ground, dusting off the orange fabric of his clothes. "oh i was just passing by. what about you?" the boy walked over and sat down with you.

"same here. oh! i have two coupons for ramen! do you want to come?" he excitedly took out the two papers from his headband, waving them around like a little kid would.

thank god for naruto and his ramen addiction. you both eagerly walked towards the ramen stand, joking around with small insults and shoves here and there.

"2 ramens for me!" naruto held a peace sign towards the old man. "uh ill have one of whatever he's having please." you took a seat on the small stool that was neatly tucked away.

how cute. you'd never been in a small place like this. the little ramen shop only had 4 stools- which were placed right in front of the action. white curtains with red markings shielded the place from any harsh weather.

"so what was going on with you and sakura?"  you asked, twirling around the wooden chopsticks nonchalantly. the blue-eyed boy looked away from the cooking noodles, glancing in your direction.

"sakura's just being sakura. obsessing over that stupid sasuke like always." his eyebrows ever so slightly twitched at the name of his rival. he relaxed his arms onto the red counter, nearly knocking down his drink in the process.

"don't worry about naruto. you'll get to see her tomorrow when you meet up with kakashi sensei right?" you laid a hand on his shoulder, trying to offer some comfort to his problem.

"you're right! and she might fall in love with me tomorrow!" he pumped his fist into the air, squinting his eyes close with a big smile plastered on his. you sweatdropped at his statement, not knowing whether to shut down his dreams or not.

setting down your chopsticks, you grabbed your bowl of ramen as naruto did the same. the old man nodded at you both before going to clean his small kitchen. "itadakimasu!" you both clapped your hands into a prayer.

the savory scent of ramen filled your lungs with a warm feeling. steam from the bowl of soup floated into the air in a gentle manner. grabbing your chopsticks, you took a hefty chunk of noodles, eagerly slurping them.

the delightful saltiness of the broth with the freshly made noodles evoked a pleasurable moan from you. "naruto this is delicious!" your voice came out muffled due to the food which filled your mouth.

the old man behind the counter smiled, his heart swelling at the words you spoke. he gave you both a small shake of the head as he ducking under the counter, eager to finish his crossword puzzle.

a tranquill atmosphere enveloped the ramen shop. as if it were the only this in the universe. the joyful slurping of noodles with the laughter of two genin stored itself within the small walls that housed the ramen stand.

"y/n.... i forgot my wallet-"

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

schools been sucky but here's a chapter for naruto since i love his character sm!