Pacifier

Down at the champs de mars, Alix and Kim ran together towards the park to the Eiffel Tower.

"Who's the fastest one now?" Asked Kim looking at the girl, which was a few steps behind him.

"Guys, you have to stop and come back, there's a supervillain down at the Eiffel Tower," Said Nino from his drone down.  

"A supervillain?" Asked Kim. "I'm definitely going to check that out"

"Didn't you heard Nino? It's dangerous" Said Alix.

"It's like I'm going to fight him. I just want to check it out" Said Kim and another drone flew by next to him.

"So I!" Shouted that drone, which sounded like Alya.

"Alright, I'll be coming too," Said Alix running behind the Asian.

"Guys come back!" Called Nino.

Alix ran next to Kim, which glared at her.

"Did you like the sight of my back?" Asked Kim jokingly, then he left Alix back and she was now behind him running.

"Alix is now behind Kim, will she overtake the first place again?" Asked Alya following Alix.

Alix observed Kim's back, then noted, that his back formed a V.

"Wow," Said Alix, then she shook her head and ran a bit faster to be next to Kim.

"Missed me?" Asked Alix looking at the big shot.

"Of course not, jelly bean," Said Kim and both arrived at the end of the park at the Eiffel Tower.

"Tied again!" Shouted Kim as he stopped along with Alix.

"How is this possible?" Asked Alix, then looked up and saw the female villain approaching the tower.

"Look, I think that's the villain," Said Kim pointing to the villain, which noted the two.

"Now she's going to get us," Said Alix looking unimpressed at the tall boy.

"You two, where's Ladybug and Cat Noir?" Asked the villain.

"We haven't seen them yet" Responded Alix. "You just can't go out like this and threat everyone you see" Said Alix, causing the Pacifier to growl and shout her ray at the pink-haired girl.

"No!" Shouted Kim jumping in front of Alix getting hit by it.

"Kim!" Shouted Alix then saw Kim transforming into a toddler. She looked at him and started to laugh. "Oh gosh, you're the cutest thing, I've ever seen"

Pacifier gave an evil smirk, pointing the watch at her, then suddenly a yo-yo got unwrapped around her arm, pulling in towards a tree, which got hit by the ray.

"Ladybug!" Shouted Pacifier as she saw Ladybug standing on one of the bars of the Eiffel Towers with Manon on her other arm.

"Manon!" Shouted Pacifier.

"Queen Bee!" Called Ladybug and Queen Bee showed up behind her, taking the toddler of her arms and flew up.

Over the Eiffel Tower appeared Volpina carrying Swift with her.

"Hey you can drop me over here, I can use my fans as a glider," Told Swift.

"Okay, if you want to" Said Volpina dropping him off.

"Whoa!!!" Screamed Swift and Volpina rolled her eyes following him down. Swift took one of his fans, which was on a holder on his arms and opened it, but lost it.