I Can See It In Your Eyes

At the court of the school, all the four superheroes showed up together.

"What?" Asked Queen Bee. "We all go to the same school?"  

"It looks like" Said Cat Noir trying to act surprised at it.

"Hey look the supervillain is getting in" Warned Volpina as she saw a blue figure coming in.

"Oh no, not Genderbend," Said Cat Noir sad.

"Don't worry, we can handle this" Assured Ladybug looking at Genderbend.

"Where is Chloé Bourgeois?" Asked Genderbend angry.

"Don't worry, she's purrfectly fine" Responded Cat Noir with a grin. Genderbend rolled her eyes and transformed Cat Noir into a girl again.

"Really?!?!" Shouted Cat Noir angry. Genderbend chuckled and then jumped back as she saw Queen Bee throwing her trompo in front of her feet.

"Hey, why are you looking for me....I mean that girl?" Asked Queen Bee looking at Genderbend. "What has she ever done to you?"

"Juleka listen to us Chloé doesn't have to influence the lives of you and girlfriend"

"Juleka?" Asked Queen Bee surprised and had many flashbacks about the many times, she had been unpleasant with other students.

"Hahaha, you're probably dating her, because there is no way a guy would actually love her for real" Said Chloé standing along with Sabrina in front of Juleka and Lila. Lila growled at Chloé's attitude, while Juleka got sad.

"I''m not only Sabrina's friend, I'm also her only. So she better do, what I say, 'cause without me, she's nothing" Said Chloé to Marinette, which stood there with Sabrina.

"Wonder how many croissant you daddy needed to sell to buy you one of these...Oh wait, he would have to sell the whole store." Said Chloé staring at her bracelet, then laughed at her mean strike.

"And the Oscar for the most pathetic scaredy-cat goes to....Myléne...." Said Chloé causing Myléne to cry.

"Chloé! Shouted Marinette.

"Chloé why did you do that?" Asked Adrien.

"I don't really know, what's your problem Chloé, you like to ruin people's friendships, just for your enjoyment," Said Nino angry at her.

"I never have run-ins with anyone. Everybody loves me"

"I hate you!" Shouted Alix at Chloé, while she smiled at her.

"I will....grr..." Growled Lila while being held back by Nathaniel and Adrien.

"You stubborn..." Said Alya.

"Conceited..." Said Marinette.

"Stuck-up" Said Nino.

"Cold-hearted" Said Kim

"Monster," Said Max.

"Destroyer of dreams," Said Nathaniel.

"Queen Bee!" Shouted Volpina.

"You ruined everything" Echoed through Queen Bee's head, then she opened her eyes sad and saw Genderbend shouting a ray towards her.

"Ah" Shouted Queen Bee frightened and Cat Noir jumped in front of her, getting hit by the raw.

"Don't worry" Replied Cat Noir.

"I thought, that you would get transformed back into a guy again" Said Volpina.