Distant

The next day Lila was at the airport with her handbag, standing in the controlling area, before entering into the terminal.

"How are you coming through this part?" Asked Lila. "They will see you anyway"

"I got a plan, just leave me in the bag, I take care of this" Said Trixx.

"Please I know you will do something wrong," Said Lila and Trixx shook her head.

"Lay the bag on the assembly line" Demanded Trixx and Lila did so.

She passed through the arc, which started to beep.

"Have you got something metal on you?" Asked the police agent.

"Not that I know" Replied Lila and he called her to enter into a cabin, where a female agent was. Lila stretched her arms and body, then the woman controlled her.

As Lila's bag entered into the x-ray apparatus, she jumped of the bag entering into another one, which was in front of Lila's bag. On the screen, an agent saw Trixx's figure moving in the other guy's bag. Before the bag reached the exit, she jumped out waiting for Lila's bag, then jumped into her bag, reaching out at the line, where the others picked it up.

Lila walked to the assembly line, while she placed her miraculous necklace back around her neck again. She picked up her bag and left the place, opening her back to see, if Trixx was still in there.

"I'm fine" Said Trixx, causing Lila to sigh in relief.

Behind Lila one of the agents checked a bag of another passenger, which was seen as untidy in the scanner.

"Well done, Trixx" Complimented Lila and they made their way up to their gate.

"See, was good," Said the little kwami looking at the brunette.

At the school, Nathaniel had his hand under his chin and looked bored at Lila's empty seat.

"You miss her don't you?" Asked Ana looking back to the redhead. Nathaniel ignored the girl in front of him, keeping glaring at the empty seat. He felt his phone vibrating in his pants and he took it out with the other hand, hiding it under the seat to check the new message.

"I'm about to board to the plane. I'll tell you when I'm at the airport"

Nathaniel looked at Ms. Bustier, which was writing something on her tablet and he typed to Lila a message.

"Okay, have a nice flight" Typed Nathaniel with a smiley emoji in the end

Nathaniel holds the phone on his hands, then it vibrated again.

"Merci, mi amore," Replied Lila with a kiss at the end of the text.

Nathaniel stuck his phone inside the pocket and looked in front of the teacher.

"Now to the homework, you had to write along with your desk mate a short story together, I'd like you to give it to me, then I'll read and rate them and the best ones, I will read them to the class...or maybe their writers."

"I hope you will like mine and Sabrina's" Said Chloé reaching the small number of papers to the teacher.

"We will see that Chloé," Said Ms. Bustier taking her work.

"Ours is better" Said Alya joking, giving it to the teacher. Nathaniel stood up looking at his and Lila's story with the title Renard's double life.

He walked to Ms. Bustier and gave it to her.

"Did you and Lila manage to finish it, though what happened?" Asked Ms. Bustier.